• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Challenge: Did I Meet the Sales Goal?

In summary, the cluster challenge and sales requirements for receiving "the box" of fall items were discussed. It was clarified that the $1250 sales in June did not factor into the cluster challenge, but a super starter can still receive a product package. For directors, selling $1250 in 3 out of the last 4 months will still qualify for the box. Questions were also asked about ordering Kit Enhance and Booster, as well as concerns about the quality of the carafe product. The conversation concluded with gratitude towards helpful individuals.
chefkeri
Does anyone know....

If my cluster didn't meet the "cluster challenge", but my sales were over $1250 in June; will I receive "the box" of fall items for the amount of sales?:confused:

To get the first level of sell-a-thon you would have had to hold and submit $1500 in sales. The cluster challenge was two shows of $250 in guest sales - you will get one of the Santuko knives if your cluster met the challenge and you held and submitted the two shows. $1250 didn't factor into the equation for June.

If you are a super starter you will get the product package of the month you are in with sales of $1250 in June but, as the post above says, you had to have $1500 to get level one of the sell a thon and your team would have had to meet their goal for you to get the Santoku knife.

The best part of the team challenge is that we are learning the name and spelling of that knife - looking for a silver lining...

If u are a director and sold $1250 in 3 out of the last 4 months--u will still get ur box of FALL goodies!:D

Thanks Ladies! :)You guys are great w/ the fast answers. Thanks!:D
I sold $1700+ ;) but my team didn't meet the challenge. :(
Does anyone know what's in the first level?

Also, (this is still my first year; not a director -- yet:p -- sorry for the cluelessness)
Should I order Kit Enhance? Booster? now in PP or wait until my change-over arrives and order according to the number they give you on the sheet inside the box?
This is only my second change over and booster. The first time was right at my super starter month; so needless to say my head was swimming!

If it seems like i've made the level 1, why can't I find the shipping status on PC.com?

Thanks! so much for helping me;)

chefkeri said:
Should I order Kit Enhance? Booster? now in PP or wait until my change-over arrives and order according to the number they give you on the sheet inside the box?
This is only my second change over and booster. The first time was right at my super starter month; so needless to say my head was swimming!

If it seems like i've made the level 1, why can't I find the shipping status on PC.com?

Thanks! so much for helping me;)
They don't give us the shipping status on things we earn but I believe they are coming TODAY!

The booster kit is available only to new consultants in their first 60 days, if this is your second change over you must be talking about something other than the "booster".

As far as ordering the products at the special consultant half price: You have to decide which products you want/need and how much money you want to spend... I would get the ones that you know you will demo or that your customers will want to see.

This time for the first time I am considering getting a product that I am afraid customers will be disappointed with. The Carafe. It looks like Stainless Steel but is Chrome Plated Plastic. Looks very nice but feels cheap. I don't want angry customers after the delivery of their $64 carafe - especially those that just get angry and don't give me a chance to tell them that they can return it within 30 days for free.

Thank you Beth.
You are so much help to so many! I see you everywhere! What a shining, friendly face full of wonderful advice & info! :)

I agree w/ you about the carafe. I am very disappointed in the cheap change. W/ a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, the white one always looked "spiffy" & new.
I just got my change over box. Can't wait to look everything over & make my choice for what new products I need (want) :)) The UPS man only dropped this one box, so I might give it until tomorrow, or call HO and just ask.
You all have been so much help! Thanks again!!!

Related to Cluster Challenge: Did I Meet the Sales Goal?

1. How do I know if I met the sales goal for the Cluster Challenge?

The sales goal for the Cluster Challenge can be found on the back of the challenge flyer. It will state the minimum sales amount needed to meet the goal. You can also check with your team leader or consultant for confirmation.

2. What happens if I do not meet the sales goal for the Cluster Challenge?

If you do not meet the sales goal for the Cluster Challenge, you will not be eligible for the rewards or incentives associated with the challenge. However, you can still continue to sell and participate in future challenges.

3. Can I combine my sales with another consultant to meet the sales goal?

No, each consultant's individual sales will be counted towards the Cluster Challenge. You cannot combine sales with another consultant to meet the goal.

4. What if I have an open show that is not yet closed when the Cluster Challenge ends?

If you have an open show that is not yet closed when the Cluster Challenge ends, the sales from that show will not count towards the challenge. Only sales that are closed and submitted by the end of the challenge will be counted.

5. Will my online orders count towards the Cluster Challenge?

Yes, online orders will count towards the Cluster Challenge as long as they are submitted within the timeframe of the challenge. However, any online orders that are returned or cancelled will not count towards the final sales goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgressaffa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • ChefMary412