• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Out Wedding Shower - Error Show Not Ready

In summary, when a wedding shower show is not ready for closing out, it means that there are still items that need to be added or removed before it can be finalized. This can be due to missing or incorrect information, or items that are out of stock or discontinued. To address these issues, check the "Show Not Ready" tab in the show details or consult the notification in your dashboard. It is not possible to close out a show until all items have been addressed and it is important to ensure accuracy to avoid any problems with orders. If an item is out of stock or discontinued, it can be removed or replaced with a similar item, or customers can be contacted for an alternative option. In the case of accidentally closing out a show
chefleighann
I have a wedding shower that I am trying to close out. I have never had a problem before.... When I click on balance,go past the bookings?, it pops up Error Show Not Ready------Host Order required for this show.
I have already deleted and re-entered both hosts and did an update.
Anyone got any ideas??? I am so frustrated. I wanted to get this in... GRRR!!
:confused:

HmmmmI hate when that happens. I have had some error problems too sometimes and it's just because I am in a hurry.
I'll try to help you think this out.

Have you checked to make sure the host address is ok?
Did you make sure that your two hosts FPV balanced out? That there isn't too much on one side or maybe some left over on another?

That's all I can think of. I even searched on the Help section at the top of PP but couldn't really find anything specific to this situation.

Hope you get it solved soon. I know it can be frustrating. Sending up a prayer for you.

Debbie :D

Make sure the co-host button is only check marked on one person and not on both.

Thanks Debbie!
I have checked that.. I wish that when you clicked on the error it would take you to where it needs fixed. Hmmmm, maybe a request I need to send in.

Make sure you have only one box checked as a co-host.

Lee Ann,
That was it.. Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!!!!
Yea I can get my show turned in....:D
You guys are all awesome!

I had both checked as co- hosts....

Thanks again,
Leigh Ann

WOO HOO!! Us Lee Anne's have to stick together! (even if yours is spelled wrong) :D

1. What does it mean when my wedding shower show is not ready for closing out?

When a wedding shower show is not ready for closing out, it means that there are still items that need to be added or removed from the show before it can be finalized. This could be due to missing or incorrect information in the order, or items that are out of stock or discontinued.

2. How do I know which items need to be added or removed from the show?

If your show is not ready for closing out, you will see a notification in your consultant dashboard indicating which items need to be addressed. You can also click on the "Show Not Ready" tab in the show details to see a list of items that need attention.

3. Can I still close out the show if there are items that need to be added or removed?

No, you will not be able to close out the show until all items have been addressed and the show is ready for finalization. It is important to ensure that all items are accurate before closing out the show to avoid any issues with the orders.

4. What should I do if an item is out of stock or discontinued?

If an item in your show is out of stock or discontinued, you can either remove it from the show or replace it with a similar item. You can also reach out to your customers to see if they would like to choose a different item or wait for the out of stock item to become available again.

5. What if I accidentally closed out the show before addressing all the items?

If you accidentally closed out the show before addressing all the items, you can still make changes to the show and re-open it for finalization. However, it is recommended to double check all items before closing out the show to avoid any issues with the orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Rogers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wcsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Bren706