• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Chef accommodate special shipping instructions?

In summary, the host would like the product to be shipped with "Signature Required". The host works during the day and does not want the product left outside. The host would rather have the UPS driver leave a note and she will pick it up at UPS. Can Pampered Chef do this and how?
pkd09
Silver Member
I am about to close a Wedding Shower show and the host has requested that the product be shipped with "Signature Required". She lives in a condo complex that requires the UPS driver be buzzed in. She works during the day and does not want the boxes left outside. She would rather have the UPS driver leave a note and she will pick them up at UPS. Can Pampered Chef do this and how?

I have no idea! I would call HO to see. I know that it is up to the UPS guy/gal whether the package is left. You and she could always track the shipment and call UPS a day or so before it goes out for shipment and ask that it be held at the distribution center for pick-up. Or, if you live in the same town as her, you could have it delivered to your house and arrange for her to pick it up from you.

pkd09 said:
I am about to close a Wedding Shower show and the host has requested that the product be shipped with "Signature Required". She lives in a condo complex that requires the UPS driver be buzzed in. She works during the day and does not want the boxes left outside. She would rather have the UPS driver leave a note and she will pick them up at UPS. Can Pampered Chef do this and how?
Don't think this can be done. I would have it shipped to me and then call her to set up a delivery time.

I would do the same as Beth, actually I have all of my shows shipped to me now and I deliver the orders already bagged and my hosts love it!

I would have it delivered to me but the problem is she lives 2 1/2 hrs. away. I will call HO and see what they suggest.

I always have shows delivered to me for those that don't want or can't have boxes left for them while they are working. I bag them and arrange for them to pick it up. My hosts love that and then I get to check to make sure everything is there and make sure nothing is broken. If so I do an adjustment immediately for them.

Can she have it sent to her work? I've done this before for Hosts.

chefjeanine said:
Can she have it sent to her work? I've done this before for Hosts.
Or another friend or relative's home?

Could you have it shipped to her office instead?

I'll have to ask her about work or another friends home. She is a lawyer and probably wouldn't look good delivering to work.

What are the options for special shipping instructions?

The options for special shipping instructions include requesting signature upon delivery, specifying a specific delivery date, and providing any additional notes or directions for the delivery driver.

Can I request a specific carrier for my shipment?

At this time, we are unable to accommodate requests for specific carriers for shipments. However, we do work with reliable carriers to ensure timely and safe delivery of your order.

How do I include special shipping instructions for my order?

During the checkout process, there will be a section for you to enter any special shipping instructions. Simply type in your requests and they will be included with your order.

Will there be an additional charge for special shipping instructions?

In most cases, there is no additional charge for special shipping instructions. However, if there are any additional fees associated with your requests, you will be notified before completing your purchase.

Can I change or cancel my special shipping instructions after placing my order?

If you need to make any changes or cancel your special shipping instructions, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to make the necessary changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • JanisF