• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unsure What to Do? Let's Talk Wedding Showers and Host Specials

In summary, a wedding shower is a pre-wedding celebration where friends and family come together to honor the bride-to-be and shower her with gifts for her new home and life with her partner. As a host, you have the opportunity to create a memorable event and help the couple start their new journey with everything they need for their home. To plan a successful wedding shower, you should choose a date and location, create a guest list and send out invitations, plan the menu and activities, and have a registry or gift suggestions. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can offer your expertise and services to the host and guests by helping with menu planning, providing recipe ideas, and offering hands-on demonstrations. You can also make the shower more
pamperedtara
Gold Member
I have a situation that I am not sure what to do. I had a registry lead from a Women's Expo I worked a couple of months ago. I recently called her & she was very excited about the registry & how it worked. I called her again after a week had passed to see if she had been on the site & to get her opinion of the registry process. She hadn't bc her computer was messed up at the time. I asked if she was still interested - yes, very - so I asked that she contact me after she registered to let me know what she thought about it.

I got an e-mail today for Online Activity. She had registered, but there was no contact info. Normally, if someone doesn't include contact info - I don't contact them, but with her I already have her info, & have talked to her twice in the last 2 weeks. I wanted to let her know that the products change this weekend & discuss host specials for Sept. She had mentioned doing a wedding shower as well in our last phone conversation.

So.....do I contact her or not?? Thought about just sending a Thank You card for registering & telling her to contact me if she wants more info about the wedding shower???

Contact her. As you said, you have her info. I think brides are confused by the way the opt out thing is worded because even MY OWN SISTER marked that she didn't want to be contacted! :eek:

Thanks! I think the wording is confusing, too.

1. What is a wedding shower and why should I host one?

A wedding shower is a pre-wedding celebration where friends and family come together to honor the bride-to-be and "shower" her with gifts for her new home and life with her partner. It is a fun and special way to show your support and love for the couple. As a host, you have the opportunity to create a memorable event and help the couple start their new journey with everything they need for their home.

2. How do I plan a successful wedding shower?

First, decide on a date and location that works for both the bride and guests. Then, create a guest list and send out invitations. Next, plan the menu and activities for the shower. You can also consider incorporating a theme or games to make it more fun. Lastly, make sure to have a registry or gift suggestions for guests to choose from.

3. What is the role of a Pampered Chef consultant in a wedding shower?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can offer your expertise and services to the host and guests. You can help the host with menu planning and provide recipe ideas using our products. During the shower, you can showcase our products and offer hands-on demonstrations for guests to try out. You can also offer a special discount or incentives to guests who make purchases during the shower.

4. How can I make my wedding shower more special with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products that make great gifts for a new couple. As a host, you can incorporate our products into the menu and decorations to make the shower more unique. You can also offer a cooking class or demonstration using our products as an activity for guests. Additionally, you can provide a special gift or discount to the bride-to-be for hosting the shower with us.

5. Can I host a virtual wedding shower with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host a virtual wedding shower. This is a great alternative for those who are unable to gather in person. As a consultant, you can offer virtual cooking classes or demonstrations for the guests to participate in. You can also provide a link to the couple's registry or gift suggestions for guests to purchase from. It's a fun and convenient way to celebrate the couple's special day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Jane the PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jane the PC
  • PamperedMandy2010