• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Card Before Expiration - Will It Still Work?

In summary, you can use your closing card before it expires and it will still work. This will not affect your rewards points and you can still receive a refund if you use it before expiration. However, if you use it after it has expired, it will no longer work and you will need to contact customer service. The expiration date of the closing card cannot be extended.
SandiLeigh
I just noticed that I have a guest at a show I held on the weekend who I am closing tomorrow morning who's card expires at the end of February. Will this card still work if I close it tomorrow?

You'll find out when you submit it.

If she received a new card and called the number to activate it, the old one won't be valid (you'll most likely just need a new expiration date).

DebbieJ said:
You'll find out when you submit it.
Always short and to the point.;)

Hi there! As long as the card is still valid at the time of closing, it should still work. However, to be on the safe side, I would recommend contacting the credit card company to confirm that the card will still work after the expiration date. It's always better to double check and ensure a smooth transaction for both you and your guest. Best of luck with your closing tomorrow!

Related to Closing Card Before Expiration - Will It Still Work?

1. Can I use my closing card before it expires?

Yes, you can use your closing card before it expires. It will still work as long as it has not reached its expiration date.

2. Will using my closing card before expiration affect my rewards points?

No, using your closing card before expiration will not affect your rewards points. You will still receive the same amount of points for your purchase.

3. Can I still get a refund if I use my closing card before expiration?

Yes, you can still receive a refund if you use your closing card before expiration. The refund will be credited back to your closing card.

4. What happens if I use my closing card after it has expired?

If you use your closing card after it has expired, it will no longer work and your purchase will not go through. You will need to contact customer service for assistance.

5. Can I extend the expiration date of my closing card?

No, the expiration date of your closing card cannot be extended. Once it has expired, it can no longer be used for purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shanpaul
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
shanpaul
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • chefheidi2003