1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Christmas Raffle prize

1. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

My daughters school was asking for raffle prizes to be donated next week to be raffled at the concert. The only thing I have extra is a large bar pan. Can anyone think of a creative way to wrap this? I was thinking of including a recipe file with some recipes to make on the large bar pan as well as a use and care guide since there are still some people who have never used a stone or even heard of it.*gasp* And would it be tacky to include a catalog?
    Please help. I'm not very creative when it comes to things like this but I said I'd give a raffle prize and dont have extra money to buy other things.

Dec 3, 2009
  2. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I have found that stoneware raffle prizes are pretty popular when they're filled with FOOD! I would make some bar cookies or something, leave them in the pan, then wrap just the pan in cellophane with a ribbon and bow, and have the box with the recipes and a catalog be separate (make sure the organizer knows to give both).

Dec 3, 2009
  3. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

thats a good idea Christy but I'll have to drop off the prize by Monday and it wont be raffled until Wed night.

Dec 3, 2009
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

How about the large bar pan with a mini spatula and season's best placed inside, all wrapped up out of the box with cellaphane, ribbon and a bow? You could have the box underneath it with your business card, catalogue, and use and care inside.

Dec 3, 2009
  5. jbondr

jbondr Member Gold Member

I think one of the benefits of donating a prize is the advertising. I always include a business card and catalog or mini catalog.

Dec 3, 2009
  6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Get one of those bags of Betty Crocker cookie mix if you don't have any other products on hand to add to the gift. Wrap it up nicely, put in a season's best, and definitely include a catalog.

Dec 3, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted