• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making a New Large Bar Pan File

In summary, to properly season your new large bar pan, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and rub a small amount of vegetable oil onto the surface before baking for 30 minutes. It is not safe to use the pan in the microwave and it should be cleaned with warm soapy water and non-abrasive materials. Avoid using metal utensils and do not put the pan in the dishwasher.
babywings76
Gold Member
I've been wanting to update the Large Bar Pan file. I keep looking over the one we have and thinking of how many great recipes we have that are for the bar pan that just aren't on there. Now, due to the copyright of the recipes, I just am wondering what recipes would be okay to put on there. Old recipes from past SB's? Or should I leave well enough alone and just send the file out as is to people, but tell them how all our SB cookbooks come w/ several recipes that can be done using that stone.

bumping....

Depends on if you would use it.

I have made recipe "booklets" for the Trifle Bowl and Deep Dish Baker (using only PC recipes mostly from either SBs or Use&Care). Sometimes it helps to have something to convince someone to purchase these items.

I always offer my guests recipes for whatever they purchase. So, if they specifically ask - I will pull something together for them.

1. How do I properly season my new large bar pan?

A: To season your new large bar pan, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and place the pan on the middle rack. Rub a small amount of vegetable oil onto the surface of the pan using a paper towel. Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from the oven and let cool before using. Repeat this process periodically to maintain the pan's non-stick surface.

2. Can I use my new large bar pan in the microwave?

A: No, the new large bar pan is not suitable for use in the microwave. It is made of stoneware and is not safe for use in high heat or rapid temperature changes.

3. How do I clean my new large bar pan?

A: To clean your new large bar pan, allow it to cool completely before washing. Use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to clean the pan. Do not use metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the non-stick surface. Avoid soaking the pan in water for extended periods.

4. Can I put my new large bar pan in the dishwasher?

A: It is not recommended to put your new large bar pan in the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents can damage the non-stick surface and cause the pan to lose its effectiveness.

5. Can I use metal utensils on my new large bar pan?

A: No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on your new large bar pan. This can scratch the non-stick surface and decrease its effectiveness. It is best to use silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils when cooking with this pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Gypsy Rose