• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Big with a Large Bar Pan and Recipe File - Perfect Christmas Raffle Prize!

In summary, my daughters school was asking for raffle prizes to be donated next week to be raffled at the concert. The only thing I have extra is a large bar pan. Can anyone think of a creative way to wrap this? I was thinking of including a recipe file with some recipes to make on the large bar pan as well as a use and care guide since there are still some people who have never used a stone or even heard of it.*gasp* And would it be tacky to include a catalog?
CAPCnewbie
My daughters school was asking for raffle prizes to be donated next week to be raffled at the concert. The only thing I have extra is a large bar pan. Can anyone think of a creative way to wrap this? I was thinking of including a recipe file with some recipes to make on the large bar pan as well as a use and care guide since there are still some people who have never used a stone or even heard of it.*gasp* And would it be tacky to include a catalog?
Please help. I'm not very creative when it comes to things like this but I said I'd give a raffle prize and dont have extra money to buy other things.

I have found that stoneware raffle prizes are pretty popular when they're filled with FOOD! I would make some bar cookies or something, leave them in the pan, then wrap just the pan in cellophane with a ribbon and bow, and have the box with the recipes and a catalog be separate (make sure the organizer knows to give both).

thats a good idea Christy but I'll have to drop off the prize by Monday and it wont be raffled until Wed night.

How about the large bar pan with a mini spatula and season's best placed inside, all wrapped up out of the box with cellaphane, ribbon and a bow? You could have the box underneath it with your business card, catalogue, and use and care inside.

I think one of the benefits of donating a prize is the advertising. I always include a business card and catalog or mini catalog.

Get one of those bags of Betty Crocker cookie mix if you don't have any other products on hand to add to the gift. Wrap it up nicely, put in a season's best, and definitely include a catalog.

What is the "Christmas Raffle Prize"?

The "Christmas Raffle Prize" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. It is a chance for customers to win a variety of kitchen products and tools from our catalog as a prize.

How do I enter the "Christmas Raffle Prize"?

To enter the "Christmas Raffle Prize," simply make a purchase of $50 or more from Pampered Chef between November 1st and December 15th. Each $50 purchase will count as one entry into the raffle.

What are the prizes for the "Christmas Raffle Prize"?

The prizes for the "Christmas Raffle Prize" vary each year, but they typically include a selection of popular Pampered Chef items such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools.

When will the winners of the "Christmas Raffle Prize" be announced?

The winners of the "Christmas Raffle Prize" will be announced on December 20th. Winners will be contacted via email or phone to claim their prize.

Can I enter the "Christmas Raffle Prize" more than once?

Yes, there is no limit to the number of times you can enter the "Christmas Raffle Prize." For every $50 spent, you will receive one entry into the raffle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies