• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares?

In summary, the author loaned her all the best recipe to someone and is thinking her recipe is in that one since she can't find it. There is no recipe called All the Best in the cookbook. The recipe starts with a chocolate chip base and has cheesecake with chocolate chips mixed in as the base.
its_me_susan
I loaned my All the Best to someone and am thinking my recipe is in that one since I can't it.... Does anyone have it handy? I have no idea what it's called. I think it starts with a chocolate chip base... has cheesecake with chocolate chips mixed in as the base.

Sound familiar?

Got the book right in front of me but no combo like you are describing

its_me_susan said:
I loaned my All the Best to someone and am thinking my recipe is in that one since I can't it.... Does anyone have it handy? I have no idea what it's called. I think it starts with a chocolate chip base... has cheesecake with chocolate chips mixed in as the base.

Sound familiar?

I do not see anything either in "All the Best" cookbook. What about Petite Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes?[/I]

FOUND IT!!! Its in Delightful Desserts...page 18, I'll write it out if you need it ok?

Maybe it's a graham cracker crust.... cream cheese with chocolate chips mixed in filling. Definitely cut in squares.

Thank you for trying ~ we don't have it yet. :(

Susan, is this it?

Chocolate Chip Sensation
(Delightful Desserts...pg 18)

1 (18 oz) pkg refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 pint (2 cups) cold half-and-half
1 (3.9 oz) pkg chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1/4 cup chopped nuts

1. Preheat oven to 350F. Shape cookie dough into a ball in center of Large Round Stone. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll out dough to 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edge is set. (Cookie will be soft. Do not overbake). Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from Baking Stone using Serrated Bread Knife; cool completely on Baking Stone.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended; set aside. Pour half-and-half into Classic Batter Bowl; add pudding mix and whisk 2 minutes using Stainless Steel Whisk. Let stand 5 minutes until thickened.

3. Spread cream cheese mixture over thoroughly cooled cookie to within 1/2 inch of edge using Large Spreader. Spread pudding over cream cheese. Sprinkle with nuts. Cut into wedges using Slice 'N Serve. Serve immediately or refrigerate.

Makes 16 servings.

kcjodih said:
Susan, is this it?

Chocolate Chip Sensation
(Delightful Desserts...pg 18)

1 (18 oz) pkg refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 pint (2 cups) cold half-and-half
1 (3.9 oz) pkg chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1/4 cup chopped nuts

1. Preheat oven to 350F. Shape cookie dough into a ball in center of Large Round Stone. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll out dough to 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edge is set. (Cookie will be soft. Do not overbake). Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from Baking Stone using Serrated Bread Knife; cool completely on Baking Stone.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended; set aside. Pour half-and-half into Classic Batter Bowl; add pudding mix and whisk 2 minutes using Stainless Steel Whisk. Let stand 5 minutes until thickened.

3. Spread cream cheese mixture over thoroughly cooled cookie to within 1/2 inch of edge using Large Spreader. Spread pudding over cream cheese. Sprinkle with nuts. Cut into wedges using Slice 'N Serve. Serve immediately or refrigerate.

Makes 16 servings.

You know, I was really thinking I had seen it in a "square" (brownie like), but maybe I'm totally wrong. Have any of you tried this one?

Thank you!!!!

It's wonderful!! Very easy and it's great for a couples show also as men really like the recipe

its_me_susan said:

Sound familiar?

Found it here http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=12325

Oops! Thank you ladies! My friend actually has an even better recipe!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares?

To make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares, you will need cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and salt.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips or chunks that you prefer. Some popular options include milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate.

3. How long do I need to bake the cheesecake squares for?

The baking time for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares is usually around 25-30 minutes. However, it's best to keep an eye on them and check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center - if it comes out clean, they are ready.

4. Can I make these cheesecake squares ahead of time?

Absolutely! Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares can be made a day or two in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Just be sure to let them cool completely before covering and storing.

5. How should I store any leftovers?

Any leftover Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They will typically last for 3-4 days, but they are so delicious they may not last that long!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • lovenpc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • bridgetbakes