• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Chip Sensation Recipe for the Perfect Picnic - Try It Now!

In summary, Ginger makes the recipe easy to follow, adding nuts instead of chocolate chips. She also suggests drizzling chocolate over the top for an extra flavor.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I have to make a recipe for my son's baseball end of season picnic on Sunday. His coach has said several times he LOVES chocolate chip cookies. He has even said it will give kids brownie points if they bring chocolate chip cookies. Anyway, I thought about trying the Chocolate Chip Sensation for a PC twist. I always like to take a PC recipe so people will ask me about it. I haven't tried this recipe before, but I know people have mentioned it before. After reading the directions. I thought maype a little drizzle of chocolate over the top would be good. Any advice on it? Any changes you have made to it?

Thanks!

Rhonda Bo.

pampchefrhondab said:
Hi Everyone,

I have to make a recipe for my son's baseball end of season picnic on Sunday. His coach has said several times he LOVES chocolate chip cookies. He has even said it will give kids brownie points if they bring chocolate chip cookies. Anyway, I thought about trying the Chocolate Chip Sensation for a PC twist. I always like to take a PC recipe so people will ask me about it. I haven't tried this recipe before, but I know people have mentioned it before. After reading the directions. I thought maype a little drizzle of chocolate over the top would be good. Any advice on it? Any changes you have made to it?

Thanks!

Rhonda Bo.

I made this once & it came out GREAT...except, I felt the pudding didnt thicken up as well as I wanted it to. So I said if I ever made it again, I would use less milk. Other than that it was WONDERFUL!!!:D :D

Ginger:cool:

the recipe is easy. I've made it like three times and going to be making it again at a party next week. the only thing I do differently is instead of adding nuts to it, I sprinkle chocolate chips on top and decorate it a little with the whipped topping using the Easy Accent Decorator. My kids go crazy over this recipe. They love it. Haven't tried drizzling chocolate on top of it. Hmmm...I'll have to make one and see how it turns out that way or maybe I'll just take me some chocolate syrup with me to my party next week and do that instead of the chocolate chips....You'll love the recipe.

What is "Chocolate Chip Sensation"?

"Chocolate Chip Sensation" is a decadent dessert mix from Pampered Chef that combines rich chocolate chips with a crunchy cookie crust and a creamy filling.

How do I prepare "Chocolate Chip Sensation"?

To prepare "Chocolate Chip Sensation", simply follow the instructions on the package. You will need butter, cream cheese, milk, and whipped topping to create the filling, and the cookie crust is provided in the mix. It's a simple and delicious treat that can be made in just a few steps!

Can I customize "Chocolate Chip Sensation"?

Absolutely! "Chocolate Chip Sensation" is a versatile dessert mix that can be customized to your liking. You can add additional toppings like nuts or fruit, or even swap out the chocolate chips for white chocolate or butterscotch chips. Get creative and make it your own!

Is "Chocolate Chip Sensation" gluten-free?

Unfortunately, "Chocolate Chip Sensation" is not gluten-free. It contains ingredients such as flour and oats that may contain gluten. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free options for those with dietary restrictions.

How many servings does "Chocolate Chip Sensation" make?

The "Chocolate Chip Sensation" mix makes 12 servings, making it the perfect dessert for a family gathering or party. You can also make smaller portions by using a smaller pan and cutting the squares into bite-sized pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefjen80
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies