• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Chris Koetke on Food Network the Other Night!

In summary, He was the judge on one of the competiion shows and was very good looking. He is such a "hottie" in the kitchen that people are going to be excited to see him again at the conference.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
He was the judge on one of the competiion shows - he was jusging the Beef Cook Off held in Chicago - how cool!

He is such a "hottie" in the kitchen!!!

I saw that show too. Can't wait until conference to see him again......can you imagine the uproar if he's not there?! See what HO has started.

I saw that too. How fun! I wonder where he lives? I've done shows not too far from the culinary school he teaches at.:) :)

Becky - why don't you try to take a class from him?

I saw it too! I was like "hey that's Pampered Chef's Professional Chef"! My hubby just looked at me like I was nuts! Glad to see others get excited over it too!:chef: :D

What was he on?

The show is "Food Network Challenge." They do all different types of challenges. The pastry ones crack me up--especially the judge who wears the braid across her head (she's European--I believe English, but not positive). Some of the pastry chefs are truly remarkable. No way do I have that kind of vision, talent or skill.

Anyone else love the array of eyeglasses the host wears on FNC? He cracks me up!

And, just my $.02, while Chef Chris is a cutie, I would absolutely LOVE for Tyler Florence to be our new guy! (Yes, I know (1) he's remarried now and (2) he's WAY too busy for us, but it doesn't hurt to dream!) Off to drool...

Tammy

cmdtrgd said:
Oooh, that's a great idea! I'll need to look into that. I could use my Professional Development $$$ for that. Too bad I didn't think of it last year since I never got around to using it! That would be so fun! Thanks for the idea. I'll see what I can find out.:)

RaggedyAunt said:
And, just my $.02, while Chef Chris is a cutie, I would absolutely LOVE for Tyler Florence to be our new guy! (Yes, I know (1) he's remarried now and (2) he's WAY too busy for us, but it doesn't hurt to dream!) Off to drool...

Tammy
Oh yeah, I LOVE Tyler Florence. That would be awesome!

cmdtrgd said:
Well, DANG!! I went to research some stuff on the Kendall College website and learned it's NOT close to me like I thought. I thought it would be in Kendall County (a county or two from me) because of the name, but it's actually in Chicago.....:confused: . Bummer! They don't seem to have any of those non-credit courses anyway.....they're all either for the culinary arts degrees or a certificate. If I lived closer to Chicago, that would be fun to do!

Ooops....wanted to add this - they DO have classes for non-students. Looks like fun stuff. I may need to look into that. If anyone in the Chicago area wants to look into it, the link is http://spiceup.kendall.edu/Catalog.aspx. Unfortunately, Chef Chris wouldn't be teaching these classes...he's quite the big-wig there! :)

Last edited:
What challenge was it?

It was about cooking with beef.

pamperedbecky said:
<snip> Unfortunately, Chef Chris wouldn't be teaching these classes...he's quite the big-wig there! :)
Yeah- he's the Dean. Deans don't teach many classes, if they're even in the classroom at all!

pamperedbecky said:
Spice Up Your Life :)
I think I speak for many when I say that Chef Chris :chef: can spice up my life any time! LOL He's such a hottie! :love: :blushing:

pamperedlinda said:
I think I speak for many when I say that Chef Chris :chef: can spice up my life any time! LOL He's such a hottie! :love: :blushing:
ha ha ha!!!:) :love:

I have met him . . .Last year after NC, we flew home to WPB, FL and he was on my flight. But, I didn't know it until we were in the luggage pick up area. He saw my PC "briefcase" that we got at NC and came up & introduced himself. Between being exhausted from the trip and in awe who he is and all that, I was too dumbstruck on what to say and babbled something, shook his hand and that was it. Of course after he walked away and I could compose myself, I had lots to say but it was too late. My DH & DD couldn't figure out why I got so tongue tied, but I think all of you ladies understand. :blushing: Didn't even think to get a photo.

Anyway, yes he is that good looking up close and personal and next time I run into him, I'll be ready with my camera.

HO certainly has created another reason to be excited about conferences!!! lol, I can't wait to go!! :)

Loreen said:
Last year after NC, we flew home to WPB, FL and he was on my flight. But, I didn't know it until we were in the luggage pick up area. He saw my PC "briefcase" that we got at NC and came up & introduced himself. Between being exhausted from the trip and in awe who he is and all that, I was too dumbstruck on what to say and babbled something, shook his hand and that was it. Of course after he walked away and I could compose myself, I had lots to say but it was too late. My DH & DD couldn't figure out why I got so tongue tied, but I think all of you ladies understand. :blushing: Didn't even think to get a photo.

Anyway, yes he is that good looking up close and personal and next time I run into him, I'll be ready with my camera.
This would have been me: "uhmpfhs ohald lidii cutiioeoe!"

Yea...I wouldn't know what to say to him in person either!

I certainly hope that ANY of us who meet him think to pull out our cameras....hopefully you will get another chance!

pamperedlinda said:
Tyler Florence USED to be my favorite...now it's a toss up! Chris, Tyler, or even Chef Duff from Ace of Cakes!

Tyler F, in my humble opinion, is NO match for Chef Chris... Tyler isn't a fav around our house. I love how clearly Chris explains things when he does demo's.

Should we start a campaign with food network saying we want to see more of Chef Chris. Or is that a bad idea? If he gets too busy he may not have time for TPC anymore!

1. Who is Chef Chris Koetke?

Chef Chris Koetke is a renowned culinary expert and educator who has been featured on various cooking shows, including Food Network's "The Other Night!" He is also the vice president of the Kendall College School of Culinary Arts in Chicago.

2. What is "The Other Night!" on Food Network?

"The Other Night!" is a cooking show on Food Network hosted by Chef Chris Koetke. It focuses on creative and delicious ways to use leftovers and transform them into new meals for the next night.

3. When does "The Other Night!" air on Food Network?

The show airs on Food Network on Saturdays at 11am EST. You can also catch episodes on the Food Network website or on their streaming platform, Food Network Kitchen.

4. What can viewers expect from "The Other Night!" with Chef Chris Koetke?

Viewers can expect to learn new and exciting ways to use leftovers and reduce food waste. Chef Chris Koetke also shares tips and tricks for meal planning and creating delicious and budget-friendly meals at home.

5. How can I watch or re-watch episodes of "The Other Night!" with Chef Chris Koetke?

You can catch full episodes of "The Other Night!" on the Food Network website or on their streaming platform, Food Network Kitchen. You can also check your local TV listings for air times or set your DVR to record the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies