• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chat Room for CS Members: What Do Y'all Think?

In summary, people are trying to use the shout box a lot, but it's possible to have a chat room where only CS members can be on.

Would like to have a Chef Success Chat Room?

• Yes

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Does not matter

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jrstephens
I know I saw on here that this had been tried before but it seems people are trying to use the shout box a lot here lately but you never know when someone is on or not. I would love a chat room on here or a link to one that we could all join and only CS members could be on so we did not have to worry about any weirdos (not that all of us are sane :eek: ha ha). What do yall think?

Last edited:
Could be interesting to try.

what would be nice was if it had a place were you could surf the sites and still chat at the same time if that is possible

I would love to have a chatroom b/c the shoutbox is always freezing!

I think it would be nice too so I don't keep highjacking threads just to tease my friends!!

gilliandanielle said:
I think it would be nice too so I don't keep highjacking threads just to tease my friends!!

Gillian needs a "friends harassment" thread, then WE can hijack it! LOL :D

gilliandanielle said:
you hijack, never!!! ha!

Maybe I should get my own section of threads! It could be titled "What Gillian Is Babbling About Today" Catchy, don't you think!??

gilliandanielle said:
Do you really think that would stop you??!! I don't think so. LOL. You would still hijack threads just to keep trying to catch up with Anne to get that crown.

gilliandanielle said:
Maybe I should get my own section of threads! It could be titled "What Gillian Is Babbling About Today" Catchy, don't you think!??

Yeah you and Anne are the queens...if we gave you one, wouldn't we have to give her one too??? :D

I think they need a blabbermouth icon under their names instead of a star. But this is the closest I could find, lolololol.....

Anne needs to be in my section too or else I will have to hijack her threads to talk to her!!

any decision on the chat room idea ever made??

Most definitely!!!

1. What is the purpose of the "Chat Room for CS Members: What Do Y'all Think?"

The chat room is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to connect with each other and discuss their thoughts, ideas, and experiences.

2. How do I access the chat room?

To access the chat room, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to the Community tab, and click on the "Chat Room for CS Members: What Do Y'all Think?" link.

3. Can I invite other consultants to join the chat room?

Yes, you can invite other consultants to join the chat room by sharing the link with them. However, please remember to keep the discussion focused on Pampered Chef and avoid spamming or promoting other products.

4. Are there any guidelines for using the chat room?

Yes, we ask that all members of the chat room follow our community guidelines and treat each other with respect and kindness. Any form of harassment, hate speech, or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.

5. Can I use the chat room to ask questions about products or orders?

No, the chat room is not a customer service platform. If you have any questions about products or orders, please contact our customer service team directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
minirottie