• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Advertise Products on Mamasource? My Experience with Members Perks

In summary, my sister sent me a link to a website called Mamasource. I joined and what's cool about it is that you can hook up to your area, like when I'm on it, I can see questions and concerns of people in Spokane, WA. The problem is that the link takes you to register. This is what it says on the perks page: Pampered Chef. If you have a PDF of the page, send that, too, to make it easier for HO to investigate it. Looks like you have to join to view but I think it's fun!
MissChef
Gold Member
Here's the deal.... My sister sent me a link to a website called Mamasource. I joined and what's cool about it that you can hook up to your area, like when I'm on it, I can see questions and concerns of people in Spokane, WA.
Well, I was just browsing around and came across something called Members Perks. And when I opened it, the first thing I see is Pampered Chef and I click on it and it an advertisement for a lady in my area advertising her website and offering a free pink product this month when you order from her. Can we do this?:confused:
I didn't think we could but I know this girl and I know that she is a director and so that is why I'm second guessing myself.
Please let me know because I'd like to tell her myself and not get her in trouble but at the same time I don't think it's fair that I can't advertise like this in my area!
I will try to post the link!
http://www.mamasource.com/perk
Okay, I'm not sure how to do it and I need to go make dinner:eek:
If you join, it's fun to get answers to your questions or give advice. It looks like you'll have to do that!

Last edited:
It's TOTALLY against the rules!! She can not advertse her website at all!!

Also, the link takes you to register.

this is what it says on the perks page
Pampered Chef
Great Recipes, Amazing Tools

May is Help Whip Cancer month. Have fun and help find a cure! You'll get a FREE Pink product from me! Redeem/Print

Visit my website

If you print the page as a PDF (you can download PrimoPDF for free, and that's what it does), and then send it to HO. That's totally against the policies.

looks like you have to join to view but I think it's fun! no fee and if you don't like it, don't go back! LOL!:D ;)

okay, where do I report this at? I contacted her a week ago and she never responded and it's not fair that she breaks the rules and gets away with it!:grumpy:

[email protected]
If you have a PDF of the page, send that, too, to make it easier for HO to investigate it.

It's people like her that make me wish I wasn't so pure
138.gif
and wonderful- because Voodoo Retribution would be so much fun right now!!!

chefann said:
[email protected]
If you have a PDF of the page, send that, too, to make it easier for HO to investigate it.
Do I have to say who I am and do they tell who reports it? I'm just curious. I'd like to stay annoymous, but if not, I still want to report this because she obviously does not care enough to even respond to me, and I just think it stinks because I and others in this area are not advertising and it's just not right!:grumpy:

They won't give your name to the violator.

I always include my name to HO.

vwpamperedchef said:
They won't give your name to the violator.

I always include my name to HO.
Thanks Vanessa, Hey I just posted you a response in the thread about Diane's star, go read it!;)

1. Is it safe to use metal utensils on Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, our cookware is made with high-quality materials and is safe to use with metal utensils. However, we recommend using silicone or wooden utensils to prolong the life of your cookware.

2. Can I put my Pampered Chef stoneware in the dishwasher?

Yes, our stoneware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend handwashing to maintain the quality and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

3. Are Pampered Chef products BPA-free?

Yes, all of our products are BPA-free and made with non-toxic materials.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef cookware on an induction stovetop?

Yes, our cookware is compatible with all stovetop types, including induction.

5. How do I know if my Pampered Chef product is covered by a warranty?

All of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee, and some may also have a limited lifetime warranty. You can check the product's packaging or our website for more details on specific warranties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HealthNut
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Kathytnt