• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Advertise the Outlet on Your Website?

In summary, people here seem to advertise the outlet in different ways. Some create flyers, pass them out at shows, or mention it in newsletters. Some people talk about the outlet in their shows. Some people print out the outlet selections when they change and laminate them. Some people pass them around at their shows, but it really just makes things worse. People don't listen the 15 times that I say they have to pay separate shipping and that the outlet sales won't count toward the show. It is up to the individual how to access the outlet.
MissChef
Gold Member
I was just curious how everyone here advertises the outlet? Have any of you created a flyer to pass around at shows or that you've put in your customer's folders or what? Do you talk about it at your shows? Do you send out emails? What about in an email newsletter?
Just trying to get ideas as to what is the best way to advertise it without spending too much time on it, but yet I think it deserves some time!~ The one and only time that I called an old host about a product that I just KNEW that she'd want to have, she got on and ordered quite a bit from not only the outlet but our current line too. So, I thought, Wow, now how can I advertise this without having to call every single host! I've done almost 400 shows!!

Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Thanks!;)

Last edited:
I havent done anything yet since I just got my web site again but I just thought about putting my website on my reciepts with a note to check out the new outlet and also letting them know that it will change every 15-30 days

If it comes up in a show, I mention the outlet. I also put reference to it in my monthly newsletters. I've only had one person use it yet.

I print out the outlet selections when they change and laminate it. I pass it around at my shows, but it really just makes things worse. People don't listen the 15 times that I say they have to pay separate shipping and that the outlet sales won't count toward the show. I have to sort out item by item which is from the outlet page and which is in the catalog. Then they get mad that they have two shipping charges. I am not sure if it is worth the piddly commission I get on the outlet items or not!!

I explain it at my shows, and I also send out a monthly e-newsletter & always mention it in there. On my website homepage, I have it listed under news, and have directions on how to access it.

How do you access outlet website?I'm new here and still learning. Can anyone share how to access the outlet website? Thanks!

snoopy said:
I'm new here and still learning. Can anyone share how to access the outlet website? Thanks!

The outlet only shows up on your personal website (PWS) after you qualify. Then it can only be accessed by someone that goes to your website. Here are the instructions I have on my website:

To access the Outlet ordering, click on "Order Products" or "Shop Holiday Gifts" on my home page.

Then click "Place an Order" from Option 2 ordering. There you will see the word OUTLET at the bottom of the list of product headings.

Hi All - I have sent a couple of emails to the webmasters and the Solution Center to ask for a large button to the outlet on our home pages - just like a lot of other web sites do. Will make it much easier for all to find the Outlet. :)

tlennhoff said:
The outlet only shows up on your personal website (PWS) after you qualify. Then it can only be accessed by someone that goes to your website. Here are the instructions I have on my website:

To access the Outlet ordering, click on "Order Products" or "Shop Holiday Gifts" on my home page.

Then click "Place an Order" from Option 2 ordering. There you will see the word OUTLET at the bottom of the list of product headings.

snoopy said:
I'm new here and still learning. Can anyone share how to access the outlet website? Thanks!

If YOU would like to browse the outlet for personal use, go through Consultants Corner and it's under Product Samples. PC gives us an additional discount on the outlet price and you can order it just like a Sample order. HTH!

Related to How Do You Advertise the Outlet on Your Website?

1. How can I advertise the outlet on my website?

There are a few ways to advertise the outlet on your website. You can create a banner or advertisement that links directly to the outlet page, add a section on your homepage highlighting outlet deals, or include outlet products in your regular product listings.

2. Is there a specific code or link I need to use to advertise the outlet?

Yes, we provide a unique code or link for each outlet product that you can use to direct customers to the outlet page. You can find this code in the product details on our website or by contacting our support team.

3. Can I customize the outlet advertisement to match my website's design?

Yes, you can customize the outlet advertisement to match your website's design by using your own images and fonts. However, please make sure to use the provided outlet code or link to ensure customers are directed to the correct page.

4. Are there any restrictions on how often I can advertise the outlet on my website?

No, there are no restrictions on how often you can advertise the outlet on your website. However, we recommend not overwhelming your customers with too many outlet promotions and maintaining a balance with your regular product offerings.

5. Can I track the performance of the outlet advertisements on my website?

Yes, you can track the performance of the outlet advertisements on your website by using tracking codes or analytics tools. This will allow you to see how many customers are clicking on the outlet ads and if they are making purchases. This information can help you optimize your outlet advertising strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef