• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With an Advertising Question

In summary, you can advertise your website on the magazine if you have a small fee. You can't advertise your businesses on the magazine.
DebbieSAChef
Hello ladies,
I just wanted to ask you all a question. It seems I am getting an article and a poem printed in a NEW christian magazine called Chosen Magazine, which will be distributed in Texas, Maryland, New York, Alabama, Nebraska and Michigan for now. I love to write as a hobby in my free time along with PC. And I was told by the creator of the magazine that I can advertise my businesses on there for a small fee. I would like to do this but wanted to know if this is ok with HO. Is it ok for me to do this? Can I advertise my website on there? What can't I do on this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ladies!

Debbie :D

I don't know about the advertising, but I am glad you posted this, I just googled the magazine and got the information and I sent an email to them and submitted one of the articles I have written. Maybe they will publish it. I love to write also. I actually just started my own website specifically for all my writings!! I am excited for you Debbie that you are getting something published. And I live in Alabama so the magazine is here!! Can't wait to see your stuff!!

DebbieSAChef said:
Hello ladies,
I just wanted to ask you all a question. It seems I am getting an article and a poem printed in a NEW christian magazine called Chosen Magazine, which will be distributed in Texas, Maryland, New York, Alabama, Nebraska and Michigan for now. I love to write as a hobby in my free time along with PC. And I was told by the creator of the magazine that I can advertise my businesses on there for a small fee. I would like to do this but wanted to know if this is ok with HO. Is it ok for me to do this? Can I advertise my website on there? What can't I do on this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ladies!

Hmmm, I think you might need to call HO on this one.....I know that you can't advertise in a "Top 100" newspaper, only local ones....but I don't know about magazines......I think part of it has to do w/ distribution #'s.

But - Congrats on getting your writing published!

The guidelines are in what used to be called the Recipe for Success. This is what I found online:

If you have questions about the following publicity policies, contact Corporate
Communications at [email protected] or call (630) 792-8160.

Publicity: Magazines, Radio,
Television, Web Sites
Consultants and Above
If contacted by a national magazine, web site, any radio station
or any television station, Consultants must immediately alert
the Corporate Communications Department for counsel on
how to proceed. Contact the Corporate Communications
Department via e-mail at [email protected]
or phone at (630) 792-8160 and assistance will be provided
within 24 hours. The Home Office will ensure the media
request is legitimate and in the best interest of The
Pampered Chef® and all Consultants.
See separate policies on magazine, radio and television advertising.
Advertising: Newspapers
and Magazines
Consultants and Above
Consultants may place paid advertisements in local, community
and national newspapers; town newsletters; Chambers of
Commerce or other business organizations’ publications; school,
church or county fair programs, flyers, etc.; and in local and
national magazines.
In all advertisements, identify yourself as an Independent
Consultant rather than as the company or one of its
employees. See Title/Identification guidelines.
If you are providing information to a newspaper or magazine
for possible (i.e., unpaid for) coverage or inclusion in a story,
refer to the separate policy on publicity.

Great!!
pckelly said:
I don't know about the advertising, but I am glad you posted this, I just googled the magazine and got the information and I sent an email to them and submitted one of the articles I have written. Maybe they will publish it. I love to write also. I actually just started my own website specifically for all my writings!! I am excited for you Debbie that you are getting something published. And I live in Alabama so the magazine is here!! Can't wait to see your stuff!!

THANKS FOR THE HELP LADIES!!

WOW Kelly that's great! It's a small world after all huh? I hope you get your stuff published too. It's exciting and since it's a new magazine I don't think they would be considered nationally known, but I will call HO on Monday morning to find out more details. I do want to wait until they are around a little more before I start advertising in the magazine. $50 is not a tiny amount, especially since I am trying to buy furniture and baby items for my new one on the way.

Related to Need Help With an Advertising Question

1. How can I increase brand awareness for my Pampered Chef business?

There are a few key ways to increase brand awareness for your Pampered Chef business. First, utilize social media platforms to showcase your products, interact with potential customers, and share your business story. You can also participate in local events, collaborate with other businesses, and offer promotions or discounts to attract new customers. Additionally, consider investing in targeted online advertising, such as Google Ads, to reach a wider audience.

2. What is the best way to measure the success of my advertising efforts?

The best way to measure the success of your advertising efforts is by tracking key metrics such as website traffic, social media engagement, and sales. You can also use tools like Google Analytics to gain insights into your audience demographics and behavior. Additionally, ask for customer feedback and monitor your return on investment to determine the effectiveness of your advertising strategies.

3. How can I create engaging and effective advertisements for my Pampered Chef products?

To create engaging and effective advertisements, start by identifying your target audience and understanding their needs and preferences. Use high-quality visuals and compelling copy to showcase your products and their benefits. Consider incorporating customer testimonials or user-generated content to add credibility to your ads. Lastly, make sure your advertisements are consistent with your brand image and messaging.

4. Are there any specific advertising regulations or restrictions for promoting Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are advertising regulations and restrictions that apply to promoting Pampered Chef products. For example, you must follow Federal Trade Commission guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials, and you cannot make false or misleading claims about your products. It is important to familiarize yourself with these regulations and ensure that your advertisements comply with them.

5. How can I make the most of my advertising budget as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To make the most of your advertising budget, start by setting clear objectives and identifying your target audience. This will help you choose the most effective advertising channels and strategies for your business. Consider utilizing low-cost methods, such as social media and word-of-mouth marketing, to reach potential customers. You can also track your advertising performance and adjust your strategies accordingly to get the most out of your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • 2pamperedhw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
2pamperedhw
Replies