• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Gettting Myself Out There

In summary, the show didn't do well because there was no guest list, flyers aren't the only way to advertise, and follow up with your leads.
armywife_consultant
i just did my first show and i was pretty unhappy with the turn out. im having a hard time designing a flyer for advertising. is there any other way to advertise besides flyers? im overwhelmed and need some fresh brains because mine is fried on this one. thanks ladies.:confused:

First, welcome!

Second, have you talked to your recruiter and director? They can help with ideas. Have you written down everyone you know and then called them to tell them about your new business and what it can do for THEM (host rewards, etc etc)? Have you taken the on line courses? I promise you all that WILL make a difference.

Don't worry about making up flyers. Use the things that Pampered Chef provides for us. Get business cards made and put them up on bulletin boards.

Yes welcome, and do listen to Beth she knows what she is talking about.

tlag1986 said:
Yes welcome, and do listen to Beth she knows what she is talking about.

:blushing: Thanks!

I did make up a few flyers for work here, since we have a bulletin board, but don't rely on them. I haven't gotten anythign from them.

I've gotten calls from leaving my catalogs in the break rooms though. Is there anywhere like that you could leave them?

Here's the flyer just in case. And yes, Beth knows what she's talking about. Don't go all out just yet!

PS don't forget to change the info. I forgot to blank it out before uploading.

Attachments

• pc flyer.doc
    2 MB · Views: 460
thanks ladies that helps alot. its been one of those days!

The best thing you can do is call, call, call!! Wear PC Logo everywhere, strike up casual conversations everywhere -- let people know by face to face contact!
About the show -- do have the guest list - call those people who couldn't be there.

I just got the catalog tote and carried it for the first time yesterday. People are almost attacking me for catalogs! lol. I actually had a woman walk right into my cube at work and pick up a catalog from the front clear pocket of the tote and excitedly ask "can I have this? there's tons of stuff I need!!" I was like "of course!" (I knew her so it wasn't as rude as it sounds, she was just excited to see the catalog. :)

sk8rgrrl99 said:
I just got the catalog tote and carried it for the first time yesterday. People are almost attacking me for catalogs! lol. I actually had a woman walk right into my cube at work and pick up a catalog from the front clear pocket of the tote and excitedly ask "can I have this? there's tons of stuff I need!!" I was like "of course!" (I knew her so it wasn't as rude as it sounds, she was just excited to see the catalog. :)

Just make sure you are also collecting their contact information. You want to be able to follow back up with your leads! Congratulations on such great results from your catalog tote!!:thumbup:

If you want to use flyers, Merrill offers some great ones that have tear-off business cards attached, don't waste your time recreating something that is already done. The other ladies had a lot of great ideas but the biggest is to actually get on the phone. You want to spend your time working on "intentional" bookings! Which means that you are the one getting the bookings not relying on other people to call you.

Chef Kearns said:
Just make sure you are also collecting their contact information. You want to be able to follow back up with your leads! Congratulations on such great results from your catalog tote!!:thumbup:

Thankfully they are all co-workers so I know where to find them. :) They want to each make individual orders. No bookings yet but hey, I'll take individual orders too! The catalog tote rocks!!

sk8rgrrl99 said:
Thankfully they are all co-workers so I know where to find them. :) They want to each make individual orders. No bookings yet but hey, I'll take individual orders too! The catalog tote rocks!!

Put those orders together and submit it as a show! You could make yourself host or pick one to get the benefits (mystery host). It just has to be $150 and if they learn that they'll save on shipping they just might buy more to get you there...

my show didnt have a guest list. my apartment manager threw a pampered chef show for all the residents in the front office they passed out flyers door to door a few days before. 7 people out of 100 showed up. probably because i live in a military community and they go home for every 4 day. and of course my show happened to fall on a 4 day! but i left catalogs in the front office for those that missed the show.and im leaving the show open until the 25th so that my apartment managers can collect orders. i also put books and order forms on the bulletin boards in every building there right by the front door so everyone can see them!

Related to Need Help Gettting Myself Out There

What does "getting myself out there" mean?

"Getting myself out there" refers to actively promoting yourself and your business to potential customers or clients. This can include marketing, networking, and creating an online presence.

How can I effectively promote myself and my business?

Some effective ways to promote yourself and your business include creating a strong online presence through social media and a professional website, attending networking events, and utilizing word-of-mouth marketing through satisfied customers and referrals.

What are some tips for networking successfully?

Some tips for successful networking include being prepared with business cards and a clear elevator pitch about your business, actively listening and showing interest in others, and following up with new connections after the event.

What are some ways to market my business online?

Some ways to market your business online include creating social media accounts and regularly posting content, utilizing search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to improve your website's visibility, and engaging with your audience through email marketing or online advertisements.

How can I track the success of my promotions and marketing efforts?

You can track the success of your promotions and marketing efforts by setting specific goals and measuring your progress towards those goals, using analytics tools to track website traffic and social media engagement, and asking for feedback from customers or clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • melodyprine