• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking to All of You Experts for Thoughts and Past Practices. I Am

A
akaskydebil
Looking to all of you experts for thoughts and past practices. I am doing a "Go Shop" event at our local Ice Box with a fellow consultant and its sponsored by the local newspaper. For our fee, we get a 1" x 3" advertisement in the flyer they are putting out. I just read the policy and see that we use the new logo that says consultant on it) but what else can we say or do? I've been closing a United Way campaign all day keying in 3400 donor cards and my brain is fried so I do apologize if this dilemma is simple.

Also any ideas of what you would include? I think it should just be basic with the logo and then something like "Stop by and shop with The Pampered Chef for all of those hard-to-buy-for people."

My team mate thinks it should be the January specials. The reason for this event is shopping even though our hopes are set on bookings vs sales but the public doesn't need to know that. (IMO)

Thoughts? Any policy experts want to throw out your two cents? I'll post this on the other site too as I know there are policy natzi's, I mean experts hehe, there too!

THANKS so much! :D

To make it real easy on yourself I would just use the Ad generator from Merrill. I haven't used it in awhile, but the last time I did you got an unlimited number of ads that you could save and reuse for only $2.50. Check it out!

I advertised in our local military paper and someone complained to corporate. Apparently because they offered an online version was the issue. Corporate said the only thing I could do in the guideline was name & number. No PC reference or logo is permitted. I tried to explain the lack of logic in that. She didn't get it. :(

1. What exactly is a "Go Shop" event and how does it work?

A "Go Shop" event is a promotional event where local businesses set up booths or tables at a designated location, usually sponsored by a local newspaper or organization. Customers can stop by and browse the different products or services offered by these businesses, and often there are special deals or promotions available. In this case, the event is taking place at a local Ice Box and your fee includes an advertisement in the event's flyer.

2. Can you clarify the policy for using the new logo and what else we can say or do to promote our business?

According to the policy, you are required to use the new logo that identifies you as a consultant. However, aside from the logo, you can also include a brief statement or tagline that promotes your business, such as "Stop by and shop with The Pampered Chef for all of those hard-to-buy-for people." Be sure to check with the event organizers for any additional guidelines or restrictions.

3. Would it be more effective to promote our January specials or just keep it basic with the logo and a general statement?

This ultimately depends on your target audience and the purpose of the event. If the main goal is to generate sales, then promoting your January specials may be more effective. However, if the focus is on booking future parties, then a general statement promoting your business may be more appropriate. Consider your overall goals and the type of audience attending the event to determine the best approach.

4. How important is it to include our fee in the advertisement?

Including your fee in the advertisement is not necessary, unless it is a requirement from the event organizers. It may be more effective to focus on the benefits or promotions that customers can expect when they visit your booth, rather than mentioning the fee.

5. Are there any other tips or suggestions you can provide for a successful "Go Shop" event?

Some tips for a successful "Go Shop" event include having attractive and eye-catching displays, offering special deals or promotions, and engaging with potential customers by providing product demonstrations or samples. It's also important to have plenty of business cards or promotional materials on hand to give out to interested individuals. Additionally, make sure to follow up with any potential leads after the event to potentially turn them into future customers or bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • dexheimers