• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth With Radio Advertising Included

In summary, according to Policies and Procedures, consultants, future directors, and directors may not advertise on the radio. The only exception is when advertising is included in a registration or booth fee for a bridal fair, home expo, or similar event.
darlinclem
Gold Member
Okay, I am scheduled to do a TOH Cooking School. The booth package includes 25 - 30 second spots on the radio. I read "Policies and Procedures" and it looks like I am allowed to advertise this way:

Consultants, Future Directors and Directors
Consultants, Future Directors and Directors may not advertise
or promote their business on the radio. The only exception is
when radio advertising is included in a registration or booth fee
for a bridal fair, home expo or similar event.

It doesn't say what is and isn't allowed. Anyone know? I am thinking I better just call HO but would love advise if anyone has experience with this.

I would call HO just to be on the safe side. I would hate to get into trouble for a misunderstanding.

On a different note it sounds like a terrific opportunity. Do you have any trouble with TOH's new DS aspect of home entertaining? I guess what I am asking is there any conflict with our products and theirs?

I saw a catalog last year. Haven't seen one recently. What I saw was mainly entertainment ware (in competition with our Simple Additions). Theirs seemed more trendy (very Tuscan) where I think ours is more timeless. Maybe I am prejudice :) I do know we have a new consultant in town. I don't know how she will effect my business. Our big thing is that we are a very small community (5K in the county) and one of our largest employers is in serious financial crisis. :( The TOH event is selling 800 tickets but I don't know how many were/are actually sold so far. It is still 2 weeks away.

I wish you the best. I went to one this past Spring 2 hrs away. My sister and I will go to one early next month.

Darlene...If I may ask, how much does a booth there cost? There is a show coming up here soon and I thought about trying to get in but feared it would be too expensive.

I am paying $245. That includes one 8ft table and two chairs along with the 25- 30 second radio spots. I also had to provide 800 (number of tickets hoping to be sold) items for the goody bag. I chose to include PC recipe cards with my contact info on them. I have stashed them for years wondering why I thought I needed so many- now I know! ;) I figure that booking 4 shows and the leads I will get will pay for the show and since it could mean lots of Nov. & Dec bookings it would also mean more free product and PC dollars for me! :)

There you go. I hope everything works out for you the way you want it to. I am just starting out and haven't gotten very far yet, so I have to stick to the lower cost booths. Hoping for good results though still.

What is the "Booth With Radio Advertising Included" package?

The "Booth With Radio Advertising Included" package is a promotional package offered by Pampered Chef that includes a booth at a local event or trade show, as well as radio advertising to promote your business and products.

How much does the "Booth With Radio Advertising Included" package cost?

The cost of the "Booth With Radio Advertising Included" package varies depending on the location and duration of the event, as well as the radio station and time slot chosen for advertising. Please contact us for a personalized quote.

What are the benefits of choosing the "Booth With Radio Advertising Included" package?

By selecting the "Booth With Radio Advertising Included" package, you can reach a wider audience and attract potential customers to your booth. The combination of in-person interaction and radio advertising can greatly increase brand awareness and sales.

How do I book the "Booth With Radio Advertising Included" package?

To book the "Booth With Radio Advertising Included" package, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team. They will assist you in selecting the right event and radio advertising options for your business.

Can I customize the radio advertising for the "Booth With Radio Advertising Included" package?

Yes, you can customize the radio advertising for the "Booth With Radio Advertising Included" package by choosing the radio station, time slots, and promotional message that best align with your target audience and marketing goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • sburnside