• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Wally's Wife a CS Member and What's the Deal with Their Living Situation?

He's on Total Axxess now.Still Tommy - He was on CSG with Brooke - it was "The Tommy and Brooke Morning Show" but now they are gone - they are on some light pop/rock station now like The River 105, or light 95 or something like that......but anyway, they've abandoned the Christian Radio scene.....I wonder what's up with that? He probably wanted to make more money. Can't blame him for that.
JAE
Wally on the radio program "Total Axxess" just mentioned that his wife sells Pampered Chef. I was just wondering if Wally's wife is a CS member. I'd love to know who she is. I think they are not living in the same place because of the job thing. He's in Nashville and she is in Georgia? I don't listen that closely to details, so I could be wrong. They have a daughter, too.
"Wally's wife, are you here?"

Have to add:
Big conversation going on about Pampered Chef on the Total Axxess show. It's hilarious and we are getting lots of free exposure! http://www.totalaxxess.com I think to find a station. They may be done talking about it for the night by now. He hasn't mentioned his wife's name, so I think there are no rules being broken. Free speech, for now.

Thought I'd check back to see if anyone has heard of this consultant...the one whose husband is a DJ on Total Axxess (national Christian radio program played in the evenings, weeknights, from 7 PM until late.)

JAE said:
Thought I'd check back to see if anyone has heard of this consultant...the one whose husband is a DJ on Total Axxess (national Christian radio program played in the evenings, weeknights, from 7 PM until late.)
The only Christian Radio Station I ever listen to is WCSG...and I've never heard of Total Axxess - is that on JQ?

It's on JQ. My kids would never listen to CSG. (I don't care for it either. No offense.) I'm just curious. Wally, the DJ, says things are pretty tight, financially, and I'm pretty sure they live separately for now. I don't listen very often, so I don't hear all the details. They have an 8 or 9 year old daughter. Not sure how long she's been selling PC.

JAE said:
It's on JQ. My kids would never listen to CSG. (I don't care for it either. No offense.) I'm just curious. Wally, the DJ, says things are pretty tight, financially, and I'm pretty sure they live separately for now. I don't listen very often, so I don't hear all the details. They have an 8 or 9 year old daughter. Not sure how long she's been selling PC.
That's okay - I don't care for JQ!:rolleyes: The DJ's on there drive me absolutely crazy!

You know that the morning host on CSG, Tommy (not sure what they call him on CSG), used to do the morning show on JQ. He was hilarious, and I was bummed that he left. He was a favorite of mine. I don't care for the DJ's either. I listen for the music (but I hear DJ's a little too much.)

JAE said:
You know that the morning host on CSG, Tommy (not sure what they call him on CSG), used to do the morning show on JQ. He was hilarious, and I was bummed that he left. He was a favorite of mine. I don't care for the DJ's either. I listen for the music (but I hear DJ's a little too much.)
Still Tommy - He was on CSG with Brooke - it was "The Tommy and Brooke Morning Show" but now they are gone - they are on some light pop/rock station now like The River 105, or light 95 or something like that......but anyway, they've abandoned the Christian Radio scene.....

I wonder what's up with that? He probably wanted to make more money. Can't blame him for that. Wally used to be on non-Christian radio.

What is "Total Axxess With Wally"?

"Total Axxess With Wally" is a cooking tool designed by Pampered Chef that combines the functions of a food processor, blender, and spiralizer all in one compact appliance.

What can I make with "Total Axxess With Wally"?

You can make a variety of dishes and recipes with "Total Axxess With Wally" including smoothies, sauces, dips, soups, and spiralized vegetables for salads or pasta dishes.

Is "Total Axxess With Wally" easy to clean?

Yes, "Total Axxess With Wally" is designed to be easy to clean. The removable parts are dishwasher safe and the base can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth.

Can I purchase additional attachments for "Total Axxess With Wally"?

Yes, there are additional attachments available for "Total Axxess With Wally" such as a grater, slicer, and juicer. These can be purchased separately to expand the capabilities of the appliance.

Is "Total Axxess With Wally" covered by a warranty?

Yes, "Total Axxess With Wally" is covered by Pampered Chef's limited warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the appliance, you can contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• IAmChefJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Crystal Patton
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • raebates