• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing the Organizations Name in P3

In summary, the process for changing an organization's name in P3 involves submitting a request to the P3 support team with the current and desired new name, along with a brief explanation. The time it takes for the name change to be processed can vary, but on average it takes 1-2 business days. There are no fees associated with the name change, unless it is part of a larger project or change request. The organization's P3 account will not be affected by the name change, and multiple name changes are possible but not recommended unless necessary.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I am closing out a fundraiser and the chairperson told me that originally the check was to CHS Band - it now has to be changed to CHS Student Activity Fund - how can I can it in p3? I did have it up on my website - do I change it there also?

Nevermind - I got thru to the Solution Center - duh, it was on the summary page -not the sharpest tool in the shed today!!!:blushing:

To change the name of the recipient in the P3 fundraising platform, follow these steps:1. Log into your P3 account.2. Click on the "Fundraisers" tab at the top of the page.3. Find the fundraiser you want to edit and click on the "Manage" button next to it.4. On the left side of the page, there is a menu. Click on "Edit Fundraiser."5. Scroll down to the "Organization Information" section.6. In the "Recipient Name" field, enter the new name - in this case, CHS Student Activity Fund.7. Click on the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page.8. The name of the recipient will now be updated in the P3 platform.If you also had the fundraiser listed on your website, you will need to update the recipient name there as well. This will depend on how your website is set up, but typically you can log into your website's content management system (CMS) and follow similar steps to edit the fundraiser details. If you are not sure how to do this, you may need to reach out to your website administrator for assistance.

Related to Changing the Organizations Name in P3

What is the process for changing an organization's name in P3?

The process for changing an organization's name in P3 involves submitting a request to the P3 support team. This request should include the current organization name, the desired new name, and a brief explanation for the name change.

How long does it take for an organization's name to be changed in P3?

The time it takes for an organization's name to be changed in P3 can vary depending on the backlog of requests. On average, it takes 1-2 business days for the name change to be processed and reflected in the P3 system.

Are there any fees associated with changing an organization's name in P3?

No, there are no fees associated with changing an organization's name in P3. However, if the name change is part of a larger project or change request, there may be associated fees for that project.

Will the organization's P3 account be affected by the name change?

The organization's P3 account will not be affected by the name change. All project data, contacts, and other information will remain the same. The only change will be the organization's name displayed in the system.

Can an organization's name be changed multiple times in P3?

Yes, an organization's name can be changed multiple times in P3. However, it is recommended to only change the name when necessary, as it can cause confusion and may require additional updates to project data and contacts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bmb2011
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcmckay