• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Margins and Settings in Letter Editor (P3)

In summary, to change the margins in the Letter Editor P3, click on the "Page Layout" tab and then click on "Margins." To adjust the line spacing, click on the "Home" tab, then click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Paragraph" section. To change the font and font size, select the text and click on the "Home" tab. To change the paper size, click on the "Page Layout" tab and then click on "Size." To set up page numbers, click on the "Insert" tab and then click on "Page Number."
melindag
is there a way to change margins in the letter editor in P3?

Melinda

I am not sure if you can. What you can do is copy & paste into word:)

That's what I do. I have a doc set up in Word that puts my name and address just above the horizontal line on the Merrill letterhead. (When the paper goes through the printer straight. :rolleyes: )

Related to Changing Margins and Settings in Letter Editor (P3)

1. How do I change the margins in the Letter Editor P3?

To change the margins in the Letter Editor P3, click on the "Page Layout" tab and then click on "Margins." From there, you can select a preset margin option or click on "Custom Margins" to enter your own specific measurements.

2. Can I adjust the line spacing in the Letter Editor P3?

Yes, you can adjust the line spacing in the Letter Editor P3. Simply click on the "Home" tab and then click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Paragraph" section. This will open a new window where you can adjust the line spacing under the "Indents and Spacing" tab.

3. How do I change the font and font size in the Letter Editor P3?

To change the font and font size in the Letter Editor P3, select the text you want to change and then click on the "Home" tab. From there, you can choose a different font and font size from the drop-down menus in the "Font" section.

4. Can I change the paper size in the Letter Editor P3?

Yes, you can change the paper size in the Letter Editor P3. Click on the "Page Layout" tab and then click on "Size." From there, you can select a preset paper size or click on "More Paper Sizes" to enter your own custom dimensions.

5. How do I set up page numbers in the Letter Editor P3?

To set up page numbers in the Letter Editor P3, click on the "Insert" tab and then click on "Page Number." From there, you can choose where you want the page numbers to appear and also format the page number style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klcpdm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CheraCole