• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Thank You Letter: You Rec'd Amount ?

In summary, the host rec'd $1,024 worth of merchandise for $194.18. The $254.69 in savings is incorrect. The correct amount is $830.45.
kam
Staff member
Help! When I produce the Thank You letter from P3 and it states at the bottom:

I know you are going to enjoy the products that you earned from our host program. You received $308.60 worth of merchandise for $53.91 - and that’s a $254.69 savings. I’m so happy for you! Thanks again.

I think the rec'd total is wrong!

My host ordered the
Mandoline ($59) at 60% off
Microplane (26.50) and Salad Chopper (25.00) as half price
and $116.75 products using $115 of her FPV
plus the $14.75 CB for Free

I do not see how this adds up to $308 worth of products. What am I missing about how this is calculated??? The $53.91 is right, but not the $308.60

I come up with $242. Even w/tax it is only 256.

My next host thank you letter is stating $1024 for $194. And that is completely wrong!

I'm not sure.

Are you adding the amount without the discounts?

I know you do need to include s/h & tax. Plus, there free sprinkle if she got that, but doesn't look like she had $60??

Yes, they include shipping and tax on the "received" total.

With tax it is at $256 and adding shipping only gets the total to just above $260. Nowhere near the $308.

Here's the one for my next show:

You received $1,024.63 worth of merchandise for $194.18 - and that’s a $830.45 savings. I’m so happy for you! Thanks again.

7-piece set Exec (375) at 60% off
MicroPlane (26.50) half
Can Opener (17.50) half
Rice Cooker (22.00) half
Had $140.00 in FPV (and only went .25 over)
Free CB (14.75)
Free Sprinkle (6.50)
Tax (10.99)
Shipping (4.25)

The $194.18 is right, but I am only coming up with $617.74 as what she got.

This is driving me crazy.

Not for sure, maybe a call to Tech Support will help out! Maybe they are having issues on their end.

I didn't want to call if I was being silly and missing something obvious!! But I think I will try to give them a call tomorrow.

And I tried this on both my computers with P3 and I have run the updates...Same result on both.

Is the program possibly picking up all the guests sprinkles?

What about the shipping to ship an order for $242.00? One of the host perks - free shipping.

That was my thought. Maybe it's figuring shipping as though it were an individual order.

Mine is doing this also. As far as I can figure it is adding up all the product from the whole show (total product without discounts, free guest items, and adding shipping for the host). I am going to call tech support.

I have never double checked this. I wouldn't worry about it people! Spend time making customer care calls, not calling tech support!Income producing activities only!

DebbieJ said:
I have never double checked this. I wouldn't worry about it people! Spend time making customer care calls, not calling tech support!

Income producing activities only!

I understand what you mean, however, if it's a glitch in the software, then Tech Support might need to be made aware of it. I'm always careful of what information I give out to hosts and guests and I wouldn't want them to be mislead or think that I'm falsifying things to make it seem like they are getting more of a deal than they really are. It's just being thorough.

I would probably not waste my time on hold though. I'd probably just send an e-mail to them about it, and take off that info on the host Thank you letter just so no one is confused.

DebbieJ said:
I have never double checked this. I wouldn't worry about it people! Spend time making customer care calls, not calling tech support!

Income producing activities only!

I'm sorry, I disagree. I don't normally check this either, but I almost sent a letter to a host stating that she rec'd over $1000 worth of merchandise and it was really around $600. I agree with babywings that it might look like I am falsifying things to make it look good.

The one that was a difference of $40, the host probably won't notice (the letter went out last week and I was only checking that show to make sure I was adding things properly), but this show, I thought was a pretty big difference.

I am not wasting my time on hold. I cannot call from work and chances are I won't want to call tech supprt right now with the fact that they are probably dealing with PP to P3 questions.

But, I wanted to merely find out if I was adding wrong and what I might have missed adding into the total.

And, you would be surprised at what a host might look at and check. They do not know that these letters are computer generated.

kam said:
I didn't want to call if I was being silly and missing something obvious!! But I think I will try to give them a call tomorrow.

Let us know what you find out. I finally made the switch to P3 and I use this particular information in my monthly newsletter. . .I want to be sure I'm not telling tall tales to all my customers. :eek:

kam said:
Help! When I produce the Thank You letter from P3 and it states at the bottom:

I know you are going to enjoy the products that you earned from our host program. You received $308.60 worth of merchandise for $53.91 - and that’s a $254.69 savings. I’m so happy for you! Thanks again.

I think the rec'd total is wrong!

My host ordered the
Mandoline ($59) at 60% off
Microplane (26.50) and Salad Chopper (25.00) as half price
and $116.75 products using $115 of her FPV
plus the $14.75 CB for Free

I do not see how this adds up to $308 worth of products. What am I missing about how this is calculated??? The $53.91 is right, but not the $308.60

I come up with $242. Even w/tax it is only 256.

My next host thank you letter is stating $1024 for $194. And that is completely wrong!

Did she order any products other using the discount? If not, I'd DEFINITELY at least e-mail tech support to let them know there's a problem with their formula...then manually fix the letter (what they would have paid as a guest vs. what they paid as a host). HTH

when you calculated the tax, did you calculate the items at the full prices? or at the discounted prices? and don't forget the items she earned for free, that should be included too

This has been happening to me also Anyone find out anything yet????

troggt said:
when you calculated the tax, did you calculate the items at the full prices? or at the discounted prices? and don't forget the items she earned for free, that should be included too

The amount paid (the discounted amount is right), but when I add up the full value of what was ordered, it does not add up.

I noticed it on my last show too. It has never been off before so I just changed it on my letter to reflect the right amount.

I noticed this too and called tech support about it. They researched it and said that the problem is with February shows. The program is doubling the retail value of the 60% host special. They are working on a fix, in the meantime we will need to correct the totals manually (if we want to).

Glad to hear that Linda! Sometimes HO doesn't know there is a problem unless we tell them so.

pamperedlinda said:
I noticed this too and called tech support about it. They researched it and said that the problem is with February shows. The program is doubling the retail value of the 60% host special. They are working on a fix, in the meantime we will need to correct the totals manually (if we want to).

Thank you for calling and reporting back! I couldn't call last night and was trying to figure out if I'd have time to call tonight.

And the explanation makes sense. This past show I was about $400 off and the host had purchased the 7-p Exec set that is $375. With tax, that is almost $400. So now I know exactly what to deduct from the total (instead of trying to add it all up I can just subtract the one item).

Thanks!!!

Thank you for the update!

Thanks for the update. I was thinking some of the total was from tax on the entire VALUE of ALL the products...not just the tax on the discounted price. This makes more sense now though.

It's the price before the savings. I didn't total up your list (dont' have time right now).

1. How do I write a P3 thank you letter for receiving an amount from Pampered Chef?

To write a P3 thank you letter, start by addressing the recipient and expressing your gratitude for the amount received from Pampered Chef. Then, mention how the amount will benefit you and your business. Be sincere and specific in your thank you message. Finally, close the letter with a warm closing and your signature.

2. What should I include in a P3 thank you letter for receiving an amount?

In a P3 thank you letter for receiving an amount, it is important to express your appreciation, mention the specific amount received, and explain how it will help your business. You may also want to mention any specific products or services from Pampered Chef that have been particularly helpful to you. Don't forget to include a sincere closing and your signature.

3. Can I send a P3 thank you letter via email?

Yes, you can send a P3 thank you letter via email. In fact, it is a convenient and efficient way to express your gratitude for receiving an amount from Pampered Chef. Just make sure to follow the same guidelines as you would for a printed letter, including a clear subject line, a professional tone, and a warm closing.

4. Is it necessary to send a P3 thank you letter for receiving an amount?

While it is not mandatory, sending a P3 thank you letter for receiving an amount from Pampered Chef is a thoughtful gesture that shows your appreciation. It also helps to maintain a good relationship with the company and may even lead to future opportunities. So, it is highly recommended to send a thank you letter for any amount received.

5. Can I use a P3 thank you letter template for my letter?

Yes, you can use a P3 thank you letter template for your letter. However, make sure to personalize it and add specific details about the amount received and how it will benefit you. This will make your letter more sincere and meaningful. Additionally, double-check for any errors and make sure to add your own personal touch to the letter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • ChefCat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • leftymac