• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Letter Shows Incorrect Amounts

In summary, there may have been a mistake in the calculation or entry of your order, resulting in incorrect amounts listed in the thank you letter. To correct this, please contact our customer service team with your order number and the correct amounts. These incorrect amounts will not affect your order or payments, and you can still use the thank you letter as a reference. Incorrect thank you letters are not a common issue, and we apologize for any errors that may occur.
babywings76
Gold Member
Are you finding that the amounts listed in the thank you letters are wrong? The part where it says they got $xxx worth of products for $xxx and then it says their savings? Not only is the product total wrong, but it was also calculating what they paid including the tax and so it makes the amount even higher.

The product total would also include tax and shipping since that's what they would have paid. Was it too high or too little? Don't forget about the guest special if that was earned. I know that it's been wrong in the past, so it's possible that it's just wrong. I always double check.

I added up everything according to their real value plus the host and guest special items. It's only $16.60 off, but I can't figure out why.

I just figured out my hosts order that just shipped and it's exact. But I almost screwed up and didn't account for quantity so maybe you should check if she ordered two or more of something, because that will throw off your numbers also.

babywings76 said:
I added up everything according to their real value plus the host and guest special items. It's only $16.60 off, but I can't figure out why.

Would the shipping be $16.60 if it was an individual order? I know I read a few months back that someone was having an issue with the Thank you letter totals being wrong.

1. Why did I receive a thank you letter with incorrect amounts listed?

There may have been a mistake in the calculation or entry of your order. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. How can I correct the amounts listed in the thank you letter?

Please contact our customer service team at [insert contact information] with your order number and the correct amounts. We will update our records and send you a corrected thank you letter.

3. Will the incorrect amounts affect my order or payments?

No, the incorrect amounts listed on the thank you letter will not affect your order or payments. We will ensure that the correct amounts are reflected in your account.

4. Can I still use the thank you letter to track my order?

Yes, you can still use the thank you letter as a reference for your order. If you have any concerns about the amounts listed, please contact our customer service team.

5. Are incorrect thank you letters a common issue?

No, incorrect thank you letters are not a common issue. We strive to ensure accuracy in all our communications and apologize for any errors that may occur.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • ChefCat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedlinda