1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Thank you letter shows incorrect amounts

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Are you finding that the amounts listed in the thank you letters are wrong? The part where it says they got $xxx worth of products for $xxx and then it says their savings? Not only is the product total wrong, but it was also calculating what they paid including the tax and so it makes the amount even higher.

Apr 3, 2009
  2. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

The product total would also include tax and shipping since that's what they would have paid. Was it too high or too little? Don't forget about the guest special if that was earned. I know that it's been wrong in the past, so it's possible that it's just wrong. I always double check.

Apr 3, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I added up everything according to their real value plus the host and guest special items. It's only $16.60 off, but I can't figure out why.

Apr 3, 2009
  4. Fluffy215

Fluffy215 Member Gold Member

I just figured out my hosts order that just shipped and it's exact. But I almost screwed up and didn't account for quantity so maybe you should check if she ordered two or more of something, because that will throw off your numbers also.

Apr 3, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Would the shipping be $16.60 if it was an individual order? I know I read a few months back that someone was having an issue with the Thank you letter totals being wrong.

Have something to add?