• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding the Purpose of a Host Order Letter | Tips for New Consultants

In summary, the host order letter is a small letter included in the hostess's package that instructs them to add mini-catalogs to their guests' orders. It also contains a host discount number that is perforated for easy removal and use. It is recommended to keep this card with them in case they want to place an order with another consultant or online. However, it can be confusing as there are multiple cards included in each shipment and most say "VOID."
1upland
Hi friends,

Hey does anybody know what a "Host Order Letter" is?. My hostess emailed me and said she got all the products from her show (everything was great). But she asked me what is a Host order letter, maybe something in her delivery told her to refer to the host order letter. I'm still a little new at this, and don't quite know the answer to this....probably something simple.

I print the standard Thank You note from PP. Is that what she's talking about?

I think she is referring to what HO sends in her package. Along with a checklist of everything she should have received it just says thanks for hosting... It should among all the pieces of paper in the shipment. There is anything super important on there that I can remember except it tells her to put the mini cattys in everyone's bag.

I think the bottom of it has a little section they can snip off. It has the past host discount number that's good for 10% off all year.

I actually had a lady at one of my shows pull this out of her wallet....I would have just looked it up for her!

The Host Order Letter is the little tiny letter that says that they've included a mini-catalog for each guest's order and that they should add them to the bags. It actually comes packaged in the bag that the mini-catalogs are in. It's about the size of a mini-catalog.Kspry- The host discount number is on the first page of the Box 1 packing slip, not on the host letter, and it's actually perforated so they can tear it out and keep it with them. I tell all my hosts to keep it with them always, just in case they go to another consultant's party, or decide spur-of-the-moment to place an order online. =) Besides, I hate when they assume I can just look it up - I usually don't have an internet connection while at the show, and about half the time when I go to look one up later, it has already expired - and then I have to contact them again to get the other 10% of the payment. So, I'm glad that at least some people do keep those cards with them.(I just wish PC would make it a little less confusing, because they get so many of those cards with each show shipment - most of them say VOID, and only one of them actually has the number on it - so most of the time they just get thrown away unnoticed.)Hope that helps...
=) Jen

Related to Understanding the Purpose of a Host Order Letter | Tips for New Consultants

What is a host order letter?

A host order letter is a document that is sent to a host who has hosted a Pampered Chef party. It outlines the benefits and rewards that the host can receive by placing an order with their party sales.

Why is it important for new consultants to understand the purpose of a host order letter?

Understanding the purpose of a host order letter is crucial for new consultants because it helps them to explain the benefits and rewards of placing a host order to their party hosts. This can lead to higher sales and more successful parties.

What are some common benefits and rewards that hosts can receive by placing an order?

Some common benefits and rewards that hosts can receive include free and discounted products, host-exclusive offers, and the opportunity to earn free products through party sales. These incentives are designed to thank the host for their hospitality and for helping to generate sales.

How can a new consultant effectively communicate the purpose of a host order letter to their party host?

New consultants can effectively communicate the purpose of a host order letter by first understanding the benefits and rewards themselves. They can then use this knowledge to explain the incentives to their party host, highlighting the value and thanking them for their support in hosting a party.

Are there any additional tips for new consultants when it comes to understanding the purpose of a host order letter?

Yes, it is important for new consultants to understand that the host order letter is not just about selling products, but also about building relationships with their party hosts. It is a way to show appreciation and build loyalty, which can lead to future parties and sales. Additionally, new consultants should always be familiar with the current promotions and offers available to hosts in order to effectively communicate the benefits of placing a host order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Sarah K.
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda