• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This Thread but This Will Do....ok...

In summary, "I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This Thread but This Will Do....ok..." is a common phrase used in online forums to express uncertainty or confusion about where to post a thread or topic. It is often used in a lighthearted manner and can be used in different languages and cultures. To avoid using this phrase, it is best to carefully read forum guidelines and ask for guidance if needed. Using keywords or tags can also help categorize posts more accurately.
MEChefJulie
I wasn't sure where to put this thread but this will do....

Ok... my disaster of a fundraiser is finally ready to be entered. And since it was such a disaster the woman designated as chairperson and I have decided to just enter it as a regular show. Soooo... my issue is now I'm entering in it PP and it won't let me add guest specials for some reason (the dishcloths) saying only the fundraiser chairperson can order these.

I'm wondering what the issue is here.... I originally listed the show as a fundraiser on my website and did receive an online order. Would that impact me changing the show from a fundraiser to a catalog show???

I'm not getting what I'm doing wrong.... Hope you can help!!!

Thanks!

:confused:

How you entered it on your website has nothign to do with how you entered it on P3/PP.

Are you sure you're using the right number? It's GL66 for the guest special.

AHHHH! Thank you... for some reason the sheet I'm looking at has a totally different #!! Thank you I knew I would get a quick correct response on here!

can you order more than 1 set, for each increment of $60 they spend?

No one per order only. Those wash clothes are really nice though. Let's hope they come out next season in the catalog.

The only person that can get more than one is the host.

She can get ONE FREE with $60 out of pocket purchase of product
She can use her free product value to "buy" them @ 9.50 each
She can use her discount earned to buy them at her discount, but using $9.50 as the retail value

HTH

What is "I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This Thread but This Will Do....ok..."?

"I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This Thread but This Will Do....ok..." is a common phrase used when someone is unsure of where to post a thread or topic on a forum or online platform. It is often used in a lighthearted manner to acknowledge the confusion or uncertainty.

Why is this phrase used?

This phrase is used because people often have trouble finding the appropriate place to post a thread or topic on a forum or online platform. It can also be used as a humorous way to acknowledge the confusion or lack of a specific category for the topic.

Is there a specific reason for using this phrase in online forums?

No, there is no specific reason for using this phrase in online forums. It is simply a common phrase that has emerged in online communities as a way to express uncertainty or confusion about where to post a thread or topic.

Do other languages or cultures use a similar phrase?

Yes, other languages and cultures may use a similar phrase to express the same sentiment. For example, in Spanish, someone may say "No sabía dónde poner este tema, pero aquí está" which translates to "I didn't know where to put this thread, but here it is."

How can I avoid using this phrase?

To avoid using this phrase, it is best to carefully read the forum or online platform's guidelines or categories before posting a thread or topic. If you are still unsure, you can always ask a moderator or other members for guidance. Additionally, you can use keywords or tags to help categorize your post more accurately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AMTC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • rajenkiPC