• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: Darcy's Surgery & Recovery!

In summary, Darcy had her surgery today and she is feeling great. She is recovering well and can't wait to see the final results.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
I had my surgery today, the luck of the Irish was with me!!! Had my Panniculectomy and a Breast Lift due to my massive weight loss from Gastric Bypass a year and a half ago (down 130lbs). I'm staying over night in the hospital only because my insurance covered it and the hospital is about an hour and a half away from my home so I thought it best. I should be heading home first thing tomorrow morning after my surgeon gives me a checkup. My husband is staying close by in a hotel room as I'm in a shared hospital room, the hospital got him a great deal in an acceptable CLEAN place, we're pretty impressed and thankful.

I am SO happy thus far, recovery has not been bad at all, I've been up and moving around already. I'm pretty doped up on meds so I'm sure tomorrow will be worse, but as of right now I'm in GREAT spirits! I can't wait to see what it all looks like when I'm not bound up. This has been an amazing experience thus far! Thanks again for everyone's support, it feels special

<3 Darcy

Glad everything went well Darcy! ((((HUGS))))

Congrats Darcy!! May you have a quick and easy recovery!!!!

Wow Darcy! Congratulations on such an amazing weight loss! I know you are going to not only feel so great, but look so great, which of course makes you feel even better!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

My prayers are with you. Heal fast. I know you'll look great when everything is healed!

Congrats, Darcy!
I can't wait to see pics!

I hope your recovery goes well!! Take care of yourself.:D

Kudos to you! Take Care!

YAY! Keep us posted!!!! :)

Great! Can't wait to see pics of the new you!

Darcy,
i hope you have a speedy recovery :)

Good for you! I hope your recovery continues to be smooth!

Sending lots of prayers your way for healing and a speedy recovery!!! :)

Heal fast my friend! From the pictures I have seen you already are looking so healthy and happy!

Keep us posted!

Speedy recovery to ya!!

Related to Celebrating Success: Darcy's Surgery & Recovery!

1. What happened to Darcy that required surgery?

Darcy suffered from a torn ACL in her knee and required surgery to repair it.

2. How long will Darcy's recovery process take?

The recovery process for Darcy's surgery is estimated to take 6-8 weeks, but it can vary depending on the individual's healing progress.

3. What can we do to support Darcy during her recovery?

We can offer our love, encouragement, and assistance with daily tasks or errands to help make Darcy's recovery process smoother.

4. Will Darcy be able to return to work after her surgery?

Yes, Darcy is expected to make a full recovery and return to work after her surgery and rehabilitation process.

5. How can we celebrate Darcy's successful surgery and recovery?

We can celebrate Darcy's success by throwing a party, sending her flowers or cards, or simply showing our appreciation and support for her during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
baychef
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies