• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Prayers Help a Mother Through Back Surgery and Twin Daughters' Worries?

In summary, the author is having back surgery and is scared for the outcome. Both of her daughters are upset with her and are going to the hospital with her. She is praying for a speedy recovery.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I have a small request. On wednesday I will be having back surgry to fix a buldging disc. This will be my second back surgery in the past year and a half.
The last one was to repair two ruptured discs.
Usally this kind of stuff doesnt bother me. But when I explained it to my children (twin 8 yr. girls Bree and Brooke) Bree just started crying really bad
saying she was sad and didnt want me to die. And of course I started crying and Brooke joined in. I couldnt get them calmed down for about an hour. So they will be going to the hospital with me to make sure I'm ok.
I'm just hoping for good results this time and a fast recovery.

Awww...did you do OK last time? Just wondering why they are so upset now...or is it just too much too soon?

I pray that the Lord comforts both of your girls (you too!) and that you are all able to spend some quality time together in the next couple of days. I pray also for a sense of peace and comfort to come over both of them! Scary thing to see your parent's have to go into the hospital, especially when they are so young.

I pray that the Lord directs your surgery...that the drs are able to completely fix your disc, and that you have a full and quick recovery!

{{{HUGS}}} to you and your girls!

Ditto to what Kelly said! Prayers for fast healing, quick and successful surgery and little to no pain!

Ditto to Kelly & Kacey.
Prayers for comfort all around, steady hands for the surgeons, and patience to get well.

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers this week and in the weeks to come! Keep us posted on your progress. And tell your girls that you have LOTS of people praying for you, so you know it will all work out. :)

On a different note...I used to work in a hospital, and one of the best things I ever heard of a patient doing for her kids was a care kit for THEM while they were sitting in the waiting room. The mom who put it together included a couple of new books her son and daughter hadn't read, some coloring books, a deck of Crazy 8's playing cards and some of their favorite snacks. I know you have a lot to plan for already, but this might be a good idea for your girls if they're going to be at the hospital with you...sometimes the waiting is the hardest part!!!

Prayers coming...

What kind of surgery are you having? DH had a microdiscectomy about 18 months ago to deal with a herniated disc, so I understand the seriousness of the surgery and dealing with recovery.

Prayers coming your way!

I'll be praying.

I'll be praying too!

I'm having a microdiscectomy.My last surgery was fine so I'm not for sure why they are so scared. It could have been something on tv also.

I will be packing a bag for them while they wait. Thanks for the ideal sklay723
And thanks sooo much for all of your prayers. It means alot to us. I'll keep you up dated. Thanks again!

Thanks so much for all the prayers!! I had my surgery @ 7 this morning and everything is good so far. Already at home on the computer.

Glad to hear! Wishing you a SPEEDY recovery!

Good Luck..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAYERS***********************

twinchefs said:
Thanks so much for all the prayers!! I had my surgery @ 7 this morning and everything is good so far. Already at home on the computer.

Yeah! Glad to hear that...how did the girls do? Be careful and don't over do it!

My girls were great! They sat and read their books and once they seen I was aright they wanted to go to chuckie cheese.

I feel really good but your right Kelly I cant do to much right know. I just wish I had a laptop so I could be on the computer more.

You're in my prayers for a speedy recovery. I am just now seeing this thread.

My FIL is schedule for his 3rd surgery next week.

Prayers coming your way :)
Good luck :)

Related to How Can Prayers Help a Mother Through Back Surgery and Twin Daughters' Worries?

1. What is the best way to request prayers for my upcoming back surgery?

The best way to request prayers for your upcoming back surgery is to reach out to your family, friends, and community through social media, email, or phone calls. You can also ask your church or religious organization to include your surgery in their prayers.

2. How can I calm my worries as a mother for my twins during my back surgery?

It is completely normal to feel worried as a mother for your twins during your back surgery. One way to calm your worries is to have a support system in place. Ask family and friends to help take care of your twins during your recovery. You can also talk to your doctor about any concerns or questions you may have.

3. Can I request prayers from my Pampered Chef colleagues?

Yes, you can absolutely request prayers from your Pampered Chef colleagues. The Pampered Chef community is known for its strong sense of support and unity, and your colleagues will be more than happy to keep you in their thoughts and prayers during your back surgery.

4. How can I prepare for my back surgery spiritually?

There are several ways to prepare for your back surgery spiritually. You can attend church services, speak to your religious leader, and practice relaxation techniques such as meditation or prayer. You can also talk to your loved ones about your spiritual beliefs and ask them to pray for you during your surgery.

5. Is there a specific prayer I can recite for my back surgery?

There is no specific prayer for back surgery, but you can recite any prayer that brings you comfort and peace. You can also personalize a prayer by incorporating specific requests for your surgery and recovery. Remember, the most important thing is to have faith and trust in your medical team and the power of prayer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
Back