• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I help support Newborns in Need through a fundraiser?

In summary, the Newborns in Need Fundraiser is a charity event organized by Pampered Chef to support families in need of essential items for their newborn babies. Participants can join by hosting a party or making a direct donation. All funds raised go towards purchasing essential items for families in need, and spreading the word about the event can have a significant impact on the lives of these families.
msangtorn
Silver Member
Ok so I'm not quite sure how to explain this, so I'll give it my best shot anyway lol.

A few days ago I emailed a lady up in Plainfield, NJ from Newborns in Need, about donating some hand made hats to their organization,( I have a load of yarn that i want to get knitted up and get it out of my house)

She emails me back today asking me to do a fundraiser for their organization :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to come up with lots of ideas, she's hoping to have at least 50 people at this thing and goodness knows how many more online orders AND I also have to get this held before my inactive status becomes final at the beginning of September and I have to buy a new kit.

Help is a bit of an understatement lol!!!

Any ideas????

set up stations and have fruit and veggies with products.... ask someone to help you with stations and order taking.....That is just a beginning

Also there is a flyer attached for baby shower stuff,,,, make sure you have that stuff on display with the examples from the flyer...

Attachments

• Products for -BabyShower Bottle Border.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 307

What is the Newborns in Need Fundraiser?

The Newborns in Need Fundraiser is a charity event organized by Pampered Chef to support families in need of essential items for their newborn babies.

How can I participate in the Newborns in Need Fundraiser?

You can participate in the Newborns in Need Fundraiser by hosting a party or event with Pampered Chef and donating a portion of the proceeds to the fundraiser. You can also make a direct donation to the cause.

Where do the funds raised from the Newborns in Need Fundraiser go?

All funds raised from the Newborns in Need Fundraiser go towards purchasing essential items such as diapers, formula, and clothing for families in need of support for their newborns.

How can I spread the word about the Newborns in Need Fundraiser?

You can spread the word about the Newborns in Need Fundraiser by sharing information about the event on social media, inviting friends and family to participate, and reaching out to local organizations or businesses for support.

What is the impact of the Newborns in Need Fundraiser?

The Newborns in Need Fundraiser has a significant impact on the lives of families in need by providing them with essential items for their newborns and easing the financial burden during a crucial time in their lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
Replies