• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support for Cancer Treatment: Fundraiser for Individual in Need

In summary, a Fundraiser for Individual is a program offered by Pampered Chef where an individual can host a party or event to raise money for a specific cause or organization. To sign up for this fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find a consultant in your area. 15% of the total sales will be donated to the chosen cause or organization, with the possibility of an increased percentage based on the total sales. You can choose any cause or organization for your fundraiser, and no cooking experience is required as the consultants will provide all necessary tools and instructions for the cooking portion of the event. Your main role as the host will be to invite guests and promote the fundraiser.
AmaraJ
Can someone do a fundraiser for an individual person - she is undergoing cancer treatment and will have to spend a ton of money traveling to her treatments.
I haven't done a fundraiser before, but as I started looking at it, it looks like everything states "for an organization".
Thanks!

Last edited:
It has to be for an organization. Does she have a church you could donate it to in her name? That would work.

They CAN set up an account at a bank for her though. I haven't done it myself, but know people who have so that all donations were given to THAT account. That way checks weren't written to individuals and I would think for tax purposes and such since it's a donation.

HO won't write a check to an individual. But if she has a fund at a local bank that's titled something like "Betty Host's Fund", you can use that as the organization name in P3.

Thank you very much ladies!

What is a Fundraiser for Individual?

A Fundraiser for Individual is a program offered by Pampered Chef where an individual can host a party or event to raise money for a specific cause or organization. This can be done both in-person and online.

How do I sign up for a Fundraiser for Individual?

To sign up for a Fundraiser for Individual, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will help you choose a date and plan your event.

What percentage of the sales goes towards the fundraiser?

For a Fundraiser for Individual, 15% of the total sales will be donated to the chosen cause or organization. This percentage can increase based on the total sales of the event.

Can I choose any cause or organization for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose any cause or organization that is important to you. This can include a school, charity, sports team, or individual in need.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a fundraiser?

No, you do not need to have any cooking experience to host a fundraiser. Our consultants will provide all the necessary tools and instructions for the cooking portion of the event. Your main role will be to invite guests and promote the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies