• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Our Love: Our Last Wedding Anniversary

In summary, the author's hubby and she celebrated their last wedding anniversary by renewing their vows on a cruise, their last anniversary was the most memorable because their daughter got married 4 days after their anniversary, they went to Italy for their anniversary, but their most memorable anniversary was their 7 year anniversary when they went out to dinner with two other couples and had a great time. The author is planning on changing things up and doing her meetings alone from now on because she is tired of her AD always making them lectures-style.
morfia said:
lol---I got my 1st thank you ---

TADAAA!!

I thanked you too...now you are up to two!!!:chef:

yippppeeeeeee

We went to dinner with two other couples that have there anniv. around the same time as ours. We went to our favorite restaurant and had a nice time. We plan on making it a tradition with these friends.

<h2>1. How long have you been married?</h2><p>My husband and I have been married for 10 years.</p><h2>2. How did you celebrate your last wedding anniversary?</h2><p>We celebrated our last wedding anniversary by going on a romantic weekend getaway to a nearby beach. We also had a special dinner at our favorite restaurant and exchanged heartfelt gifts.</p><h2>3. What inspired you to choose a beach getaway for your anniversary?</h2><p>We both love the beach and have always wanted to spend our anniversary in a peaceful and scenic location. It was the perfect opportunity to relax and reconnect with each other.</p><h2>4. Did you do anything special to commemorate your milestone anniversary?</h2><p>Yes, we renewed our vows in a private ceremony on the beach. It was a beautiful and emotional moment for both of us.</p><h2>5. How do you keep the romance alive in your marriage after all these years?</h2><p>We make time for each other and plan regular date nights. It's also important to communicate openly and constantly show appreciation and love for one another.</p>

Related to Celebrating Our Love: Our Last Wedding Anniversary

1. How long have you been married?

My husband and I have been married for 10 years.

2. How did you celebrate your last wedding anniversary?

We celebrated our last wedding anniversary by going on a romantic weekend getaway to a nearby beach. We also had a special dinner at our favorite restaurant and exchanged heartfelt gifts.

3. What inspired you to choose a beach getaway for your anniversary?

We both love the beach and have always wanted to spend our anniversary in a peaceful and scenic location. It was the perfect opportunity to relax and reconnect with each other.

4. Did you do anything special to commemorate your milestone anniversary?

Yes, we renewed our vows in a private ceremony on the beach. It was a beautiful and emotional moment for both of us.

5. How do you keep the romance alive in your marriage after all these years?

We make time for each other and plan regular date nights. It's also important to communicate openly and constantly show appreciation and love for one another.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Kitchen2u