• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Anniversary to Me - Celebrating Another Year of Love and Laughter

In summary, Janet's husband forgot her anniversary, but she's glad he remembered and they are planning something special.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Ok had to post since NO ONE around me seems to remember that it is our anniversary .....even my husband. I have been hinting and he still hasn't gotten it. ROFL. Oh well ....

So Happy Anniversary to me! :D

Happy Anniversary Elizabeth !!!! How many WONDERFUL years???

Happy Anniversary!

Maybe he only wants you to think he didn't remember and he has a special surprise planned.....hopefully!

HAPPY HAPPY!! Enjoy!

4 years....doesn't seem like it has been that long :) And you would think after 4 years my husband could figure out when I am hinting about something! LOL

Elizabeth - Happy Anniversary! I hope he hasn't forgotten and has a big surprise for you!BTW, my anniversary is 9-11 and DH has STILL forgotten!My DH also forgot my 30th Birthday a few years back...we were serving a banquet at camp that night and the ladies kept dropping hints, then one got so fed up she said, "Well, aren't you going to say Happy Birthday to your wife." He said, "Why, it's not her birthday?!" Then looked at me with a what did I do look...I told him, yes it is, it is my 30th...he then argued with me about it for about 10 minutes. I told him if you don't believe that your own wife knows her own birthday, go in my purse and get my driver's license...Now, he FINALLY remembers...

Happy Anniversary!!! Many more years of :love: :love: :love: :love: !!

Hope it's a wonderful one with many more to come!! :)

Girls - YOU need to start reminding them around 2 weeks before - PLUS I leave it on my calendar that we use to keep track of the kids sports etc - WORKS wonders!!!

Janet - MY BD is 9-11 as is my mom, DD and SIL - Trust me - MY DH has no chance of ever forgetting it!! (not that I would let him anyway!! LOL)

Elizabeth - 4 WONDERFUL years - to many many more - !!!!

PamperedDor said:
Girls - YOU need to start reminding them around 2 weeks before - PLUS I leave it on my calendar that we use to keep track of the kids sports etc - WORKS wonders!!!

Janet - MY BD is 9-11 as is my mom, DD and SIL - Trust me - MY DH has no chance of ever forgetting it!! (not that I would let him anyway!! LOL)

Elizabeth - 4 WONDERFUL years - to many many more - !!!!

Don't worry, DH is trained now...it is in every online calendar he has!!!! ...and now I have two kids to help remind him! (They are already working on Father's Day gifts for him and his birthday is 6-21 and Sammie is already talking about it).

After the real 9-11, it is now remembered, just very somber...

Happy Anniversary! ...and many more!

LOL....I decided to enlist my 2 year old to help me remind daddy. I had him go in and say, " Happy Anniversary!" and my husband says loud enough for me to hear, " Tell mommy I remember what day it is, and we are doing something tomorrow since I won't have to go to work the next morning."

So TJ comes back in and told me this....." Daddy 'members the day....leave him alone....gettin' present tomorrow" HA HA HA

elizabethfox said:
LOL....I decided to enlist my 2 year old to help me remind daddy. I had him go in and say, " Happy Anniversary!" and my husband says loud enough for me to hear, " Tell mommy I remember what day it is, and we are doing something tomorrow since I won't have to go to work the next morning."

So TJ comes back in and told me this....." Daddy 'members the day....leave him alone....gettin' present tomorrow" HA HA HA

Too funny - he could have at least given you a card today and warned you he was postponing the celebration! ;)

I know!

Now I wonder what we will be doing tomorrow.... hubby mentioned the indiana jones movie....so maybe that and dinner....at least that is what i had planned for us on friday night.

Thought I had better plan something for our anniversary in case he forgot. Now it seems like both of us have cooked something up for Friday night!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww That is so cute...

happy anniversary. I'm glad he remembered :)

I am so glad that he remembered!! Happy Anniversary!! I hope it is a great night for you tonight!!

Happy Anniversary!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your special day tomorrow!

Related to Happy Anniversary to Me - Celebrating Another Year of Love and Laughter

1. How can I celebrate my work anniversary with Pampered Chef?

There are so many ways to celebrate your work anniversary with Pampered Chef! You can host a virtual party for your customers, have a team potluck or picnic, or even treat yourself to a relaxing spa day. Whatever you choose, make sure to take some time to reflect on your achievements and celebrate your success!

2. Can I receive any special perks or rewards for my work anniversary?

Yes, absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we love to recognize and reward our hardworking consultants. Depending on your level, you may receive a special anniversary gift, bonus, or even a paid trip to our annual conference. Plus, your customers may also want to show their appreciation for you by placing orders or hosting parties to celebrate your milestone.

3. Do I need to notify anyone about my work anniversary?

While it's not required, we highly recommend letting your team leader and fellow consultants know about your work anniversary. This not only allows them to congratulate and support you, but it also helps with planning any team celebrations. You can also share your milestone on social media and with your customers to generate excitement and potentially increase sales.

4. Is there anything I should do to prepare for my work anniversary?

Preparing for your work anniversary can be both fun and beneficial. If you plan on hosting a party or event, make sure to start promoting it at least a few weeks in advance. You can also use this time to reflect on your accomplishments and set new goals for the upcoming year. Don't forget to also check your inventory and order any needed supplies or products for your celebrations.

5. Can I receive any training or support to help me grow in my Pampered Chef career on my work anniversary?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of training and support resources for our consultants. On your work anniversary, you can take advantage of our online training courses, attend virtual or in-person events, and connect with your team leader or fellow consultants for guidance and advice. We want to see you succeed and reach your full potential with us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kathijenkins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies