• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anniversary Surprise: A Trip and Catalog Show with $1100 in Sales and Counting!

In summary, your husband gave you a trip, a raise, and free money, along with a catalog show that is currently at $1100.
susan g
My wonderful husband just gave me my 9th anniversary gift: A trip to the mountains without kids and A CATALOG SHOW CURRENTLY AT $1100 with possibly $300-$400 more still coming:D :D plus someone who wants to do a fundraiser this fall. I think I was more excited about my surprise show than about the trip! He has been collecting orders at work all week and this is what he was able to get (he even managed to calculate tax and collect all the money-all I have to do is enter it in Pampered Partner and submit it). To make it even better, this puts me over the goal for my $15,000 in career sales. Just had to share. Too bad I can't recruit him for my team!

That is fantastic. I love it - a vacation and a surprise catalog show. What a great guy.

That's soo neat! Congrats! I wish hubby were that supportive of PC for me!
And here I thought you meant you PC anniversary! Mine is coming up in November! Do we get any email from HO about being with them for 1 year I wonder?

Wow, what a supportive spouse you have! Are you taking him with you to conference next year? So basically he gave you a trip, a raise, and free money, lol. Now what he will have to do next year just to top it for #10, lol.

Congrats! I wish mine was that supportive too! I think he will be with time and once I earn us a trip! Next year...

heat123 said:
That's soo neat! Congrats! I wish hubby were that supportive of PC for me!
And here I thought you meant you PC anniversary! Mine is coming up in November! Do we get any email from HO about being with them for 1 year I wonder?

That is WONDERFUL!!!! ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY.....:D :D :D
BTW Heather...I'll let you know about a letter from HO, I'll be celebrating 1 year in Oct.;)

I don't remember getting anything for anniversaries here, but you do get mentioned in the special flyer at conference for how many years past 5 I think.

Gotta love those surprise catty shows, and even more so when the hubby did it!!! How awesome. I wish my hubby could pass cat's out, but he can't. So, I have to do it all on my own! But he is getting better at being supportive, especially when I showed him my last paycheck and told him I've already earned the first level incentive, and I'm working on San Fran.

I just had my 1 year PC anniversary last month and didn't get anything (from HO, my director, or anyone). When my new recruits have their 1yr. anniversaries, I will at least send a card.

Your director should have said something!!
My director wasn't much involved in my business...I"m hospitality... I only first met her last year at conference.
My 6 yr anniversary is coming up in December...!!

What you have to do is throw yourself an anniversary party...
Invite preferred customers, and past hosts, and offer everyone gifts...
I did this with my first year anniversary. Everyone got gifts... who came the farthest...who walked to my show the shortest distance...my first host... the first to arrive that night...etc... they all left with something small... and I did a Mystery Host show... so someone left with a lot of free stuff...

susan g said:
I just had my 1 year PC anniversary last month and didn't get anything (from HO, my director, or anyone). When my new recruits have their 1yr. anniversaries, I will at least send a card.

Hmm that's a bummer overall! Sorry to hear that! I would think that sticking with something for a whole year merits some congrats~ weather it be from HO, or your director or recruiter at least!:( That's just my opinion I guess.

I didn't get anything either! I celebrated my second anniversary on September 5th.

Congrats to surprises and all with all anniversaries!!!

I think PC is GREAT and they can only do so much, where's the limit ??? I really don't like to complain or hear negativity so just wanted to point out :)

Liz

susan g said:
My wonderful husband just gave me my 9th anniversary gift: A trip to the mountains without kids and A CATALOG SHOW CURRENTLY AT $1100 with possibly $300-$400 more still coming:D :D plus someone who wants to do a fundraiser this fall. I think I was more excited about my surprise show than about the trip! He has been collecting orders at work all week and this is what he was able to get (he even managed to calculate tax and collect all the money-all I have to do is enter it in Pampered Partner and submit it). To make it even better, this puts me over the goal for my $15,000 in career sales. Just had to share. Too bad I can't recruit him for my team!

WHAT A GUY:D :D Congrats on all your excitement!

susan g said:

What a sweet & thoughtful guy! You've got a keeper there for sure!

1. What is "Happy Anniversary to Me" and how does it work?

"Happy Anniversary to Me" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate our customers' anniversaries with the company. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for your loyalty and support. To participate, simply provide us with the date of your first Pampered Chef purchase and we will send you a special gift on your anniversary each year!

2. Is there a cost to participate in "Happy Anniversary to Me"?

No, there is no cost to participate in this promotion. It is our way of saying thank you to our loyal customers.

3. How do I update my anniversary date in my Pampered Chef account?

To update your anniversary date, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can edit your profile and update your anniversary date. If you need assistance, our customer service team would be happy to help you.

4. What kind of gift can I expect to receive for my anniversary?

The gift may vary each year, but it will always be a special surprise to show our appreciation for your support. It could be a product from our current catalog, a discount on your next purchase, or even a special personalized item.

5. Can I opt out of receiving the "Happy Anniversary to Me" gift?

While we would love for you to receive and enjoy your anniversary gift, we understand that some customers may not want to receive it. If you wish to opt out of the promotion, you can do so by contacting our customer service team and we will make sure you are not included in future anniversary gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
baychef