• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Big Anniversaries with Friends

In summary, the author shared a summary of the conversation they had with their director about their anniversary. They enjoyed a nice dinner out with friends and family.
DebPC
Staff member
Big AnniversariesEvery 5 years my director takes my husband and I out to a nice restaurant.
For my 10th- (there were also 2 others celebrating 10 years)- she rented a limo and we all went out to dinner at a very fancy place. Really fun!
Everyone was local so it worked well.

WOW! Lucky you! It's great to be recognized. Sounds like you have an awesome director!!

That's a really great idea! I'll have to remember that in 4 1/2 years from now!:p

Red Sox Prayer

Our Father, who art at Fenway...
Baseball is the game.
The Red Sox Kingdom come,
Playoffs need to be won,
On Earth, then on to the Cask 'n' Flagon.
Give us this day, a perfect Papi
And forgive us our losses,
As we forgive those,
Like Bill Buckner
And lead us not, into desperation,
But deliver us from any losses.
For Thouest has the Power,
And the Glory,
To beat the Rockies,
Forever and ever....the Yankees suck
Amen!

Thank you for sharing this...LOL...I must say though that the last 5 lines are the BEST!!

I liked those too!! LOL!!! We have our 5 year old trained to yell Yankees Suck!!!

chefkristin said:
I liked those too!! LOL!!! We have our 5 year old trained to yell Yankees Suck!!!

Well I really do not like the yankees and that line is my absolute favorite.

Attachments

• Val_frame1.jpg
    Val_frame1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 254
  • Val_frame1.jpg
    Val_frame1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 238
  • Val_frame1.jpg
    Val_frame1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 258
  • Val_frame1.jpg
    Val_frame1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 294
That is a great prayer, I really hope the red sox win!!!! I am watching the game now and I have to say it has been a great post season. But I can't wait for it to be over so I can get some sleep. These late nights are killing me!!!! GO SOX:cheerleader:

go rockies!! they're coming back!

Admin Greg said:

:cheerleader: GO SOX!! Keep them coming...the sox are pulling away again...GO SOX!! :cheerleader:

Ha HA! I don't watch baseball, but that was still funny!

Admin Greg said:

Get off my train!!! LOL!!!

GO RED SOX!!! THEY DID IT!!! ONE MORE TIME BABY!!!!!

GO RED SOX!!!!!! :cheerleader: ONE MORE TO GO!!!! :cheerleader:

That means only one more late night. I got to say I need some sleep. :indifferent0016:

I hope they win tonight but I would love for them to win at home too.

All together now....

SWEEP!!!!!

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u207/Jackie_1947/broomani.gif

Can you BELIEVE IT "THEY DID IT AGAIN" I will at Bob's Store today getting my WORLD SERIES shirt. It's great to be a Red Sox Fan!!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Now that the Red Sox did it, it's time to focus on the Patriots they are Incrediable this year.

Related to Celebrating Big Anniversaries with Friends

1. What types of products do you recommend for hosting a big anniversary party with friends?

We have a variety of products that are perfect for hosting a big anniversary party with friends. Our serving platters, cookware sets, and kitchen gadgets are all great options for preparing and presenting delicious meals to celebrate the special occasion.

2. How can I personalize the party with Pampered Chef products?

Our products can be personalized in many ways to make your anniversary party unique and special. You can use our personalized cutting boards, cake pans, and utensils to add a personal touch to the food and décor. Additionally, our customizable recipe books and kitchen towels make great party favors for your guests.

3. Do you have any tips for planning a successful anniversary party with friends?

Yes, we have plenty of tips for planning a successful anniversary party with friends. Some of our top suggestions include creating a menu that accommodates dietary restrictions, delegating tasks to friends to help with preparations, and setting up a designated area for drinks and snacks to encourage mingling.

4. How can I save money on Pampered Chef products for my anniversary party?

We offer various discounts and promotions throughout the year, so be sure to keep an eye on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals. Additionally, hosting a party with friends is a great way to earn free and discounted products, so consider hosting a party to save money on your anniversary party purchases.

5. Can Pampered Chef help with menu planning for my anniversary party?

Absolutely! Our website offers a variety of recipes for different occasions, including anniversary parties. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for personalized menu planning assistance. We also offer a free online party planning tool to help you organize and plan your party menu with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • sandilou