• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roloff Farm- Little People, Big World

In summary, Roloff Farm is a 34-acre farm located in Helvetia, Oregon, owned and operated by the Roloff family of "Little People, Big World" fame. The family has owned the farm for over 30 years and it is open to the public for tours and events. Visitors have the opportunity to meet the Roloff family during certain events, but their availability may vary. The farm offers a variety of events and activities, including pumpkin season, holiday events, and private tours. It is also wheelchair accessible and welcomes visitors of all abilities. Products from the farm and the Roloff family can be purchased at their gift shop and online store.
lockhartkitchen
Our friends took our family and their kids to the Roloff Pumpkin Farm this weekend. They are the stars of TLC's Little People, Big World. It was a lot of fun. My 10 year old daughter got her picture with Jeremy, who rode in our tractor with us. We took the tour, which stopped in the "town". Matt's mom and dad and Molly were there waiting for us. They were so down to earth. We got our picture with them. The farm looks so different in person, than on TV. The kids petted animals in the petting zoo, rode ponies and had a lot of fun.

Oh, how fun! They really seem like a nice family. I hope fame doesn't change that.

Oh I love that show. When I watch it I think to myself how would it be to visit their farm. Lucky you that you got to go.

My kids would be so jealous! How cool you got to go!!

That is too cool!

Love the show! Bawled like a baby last year when the family friend Mike died.

What is Roloff Farm and where is it located?

Roloff Farm is a 34-acre farm located in Helvetia, Oregon. It is owned and operated by the Roloff family, who are the stars of the popular reality TV show "Little People, Big World". The farm has been in the family for over 30 years and is open to the public for tours and special events.

Can visitors meet the Roloff family at the farm?

Yes, visitors have the opportunity to meet and interact with members of the Roloff family during certain events and activities at the farm. However, the family does not live on the farm full-time and their availability may vary depending on their filming schedule and other commitments.

What types of events and activities are offered at Roloff Farm?

Roloff Farm offers a variety of events and activities throughout the year, including pumpkin season in the fall, holiday events, and private tours. Visitors can also book the farm for weddings and other special events. Check the farm's website or social media pages for the latest updates on upcoming events.

Is Roloff Farm accessible for individuals with disabilities?

Yes, Roloff Farm is wheelchair accessible and welcomes visitors of all abilities. The farm also offers accommodations for guests with disabilities, such as wheelchair ramps and accessible restrooms. If you have specific accessibility needs, please contact the farm in advance to make necessary arrangements.

Can visitors purchase products from the farm or the Roloff family?

Yes, visitors can purchase products from the farm's gift shop, which offers a variety of souvenirs, gifts, and products made by the Roloff family. The farm also sells pumpkins, produce, and other seasonal items during specific times of the year. Additionally, the Roloff family has their own online store where fans can purchase merchandise and products from the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
chefmeg