• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My SS1 Achievement and New Charm Bracelet!

In summary, Tracy is excited because she has qualified for her first show in her SS1 and she is looking forward to her two shows this weekend.
KHocutt
I'm so excited! I'm in my SS1 and I've already qualified! I cant wait to get the roasting pan so that I can show it off at the earlier shows in October that I have booked. I also got my charm bracelet today...it's really pretty. I just wish that I had joined PC earlier so that I could have filled it up.
I'm really glad that I decided to join PC, the rewards so far are totally cool! :D

Woohoo! Way to go! I can't wait til that's me too! I hope I qualify this month!

Congratulations!!!

CongratulationsThat is wonderful that you qualified. I am also in my SS1. I qualified as well, I have gotten my roasting pan already and everyone I have showed it to has loved it. I have 2 october hosts who can't wait for their shows.

Tracy

Very cool! Congratulations. That's GREAT that some of you have earned your pans already! Way to go!! :D

I just qualified today!!! I'm so excited! I already have my roasting pan from the sample order, but I could always use the other as a really really really big raffle prize or something. I could really use more bookings right now though, I haven't done a single kitchen show! I have done 4 catalog shows, but i'm still in ss1 and have 3 more catalog shows this month....I want to have a kitchen show! I have a booth at a bridal expo this weekend plus my cluster has a booth at the port orange family days fair October 1st and 2nd. I'm hoping these will help. If you have any ideas on how to help these fairs or how to help with bookings, it would be really great. Thank you!!!!

Kudos to you both!

Thats awsome.. HURRAY!!!! I missed my chance.. Had a 'no-show' party as my fourth :( but hey!! I'm looking forward to getting my pc of luggage here shortly..LOL.. closing my fourth on monday and have two shows this weekend.. SO ill get something.. :D

1. How can I redeem my SS1 achievement and receive my new charm bracelet?

Congratulations on achieving SS1! To redeem your reward, simply log into your consultant account and click on the "My Achievements" tab. From there, you will see a button to claim your SS1 reward. Once claimed, your new charm bracelet will be shipped to you within 2-3 weeks.

2. Can I choose which charm bracelet I receive for my SS1 achievement?

Unfortunately, the charm bracelet for SS1 is predetermined and cannot be chosen. However, we assure you that it is a beautiful and high-quality piece that you will love to wear and show off your achievement.

3. Will my SS1 achievement and charm bracelet be recognized by Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We are proud of all our consultants' achievements and celebrate them through various recognition methods, including the SS1 charm bracelet. Your hard work and dedication do not go unnoticed.

4. Can I receive a duplicate or replacement charm bracelet if mine gets lost or damaged?

While we understand that accidents can happen, unfortunately, we do not offer duplicate or replacement charm bracelets for the SS1 achievement. We recommend keeping it in a safe place and treating it as a special memento of your success with Pampered Chef.

5. Is there a time limit to redeem my SS1 achievement and receive my charm bracelet?

Yes, there is a time limit to redeem your SS1 achievement and receive your charm bracelet. You must claim your reward within 90 days of achieving SS1. If not claimed within this time frame, you will not be eligible for the charm bracelet. Don't wait too long to claim your well-deserved reward!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperYourKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies