• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualified and Ready for July Shows: Excitement and Pampered Chef$

In summary, "Qualified and Ready for July Shows: Excitement and Pampered Chef$" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who have met certain sales and booking requirements. These requirements include having at least $1,250 in sales and at least 2 scheduled shows during the month of July. Incentives and rewards for being "Qualified and Ready" include a free product bundle worth up to $200 and a chance to win a trip to the Pampered Chef National Conference. Progress towards being "Qualified and Ready" can be tracked on the dashboard in a consultant's Pampered Chef account. It is worth striving for this program as it provides motivation and helps set and achieve business goals.
Humble Beginnings
Ok, it was close but I qualified!! I'm so excited! Now to figure out what to do with my PC $.... oh that shouldn't be too hard! :D

Next goal: Get some shows for July, I can't wait to do it again!

congrats---

Wahoo! Congratulations!!
God bless,
Amanda

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:sing::sing::sing:

Debbie :thumbup:

NICE JOB!!!! :balloon::balloon:

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!

Way to go!

Have fun spending your $$!

Related to Qualified and Ready for July Shows: Excitement and Pampered Chef$

1. What is "Qualified and Ready for July Shows: Excitement and Pampered Chef$"?

"Qualified and Ready for July Shows: Excitement and Pampered Chef$" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who have met certain sales and booking requirements. It provides additional incentives and rewards for consultants to continue growing their business during the month of July.

2. What are the sales and booking requirements to qualify for this program?

The sales requirement is to have at least $1,250 in sales during the month of July. The booking requirement is to have at least 2 scheduled shows for the month.

3. What are the incentives and rewards for being "Qualified and Ready for July Shows"?

Consultants who meet the requirements and are "Qualified and Ready" will receive a free product bundle worth up to $200. They will also be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a trip to the Pampered Chef National Conference.

4. How can I track my progress towards being "Qualified and Ready for July Shows"?

You can track your progress on the "Qualified and Ready" dashboard in your Pampered Chef consultant account. This will show your sales and booking status for the month of July.

5. Is it worth striving to be "Qualified and Ready for July Shows"?

Yes, it is definitely worth it! Not only will you receive a free product bundle and have a chance to win a trip to National Conference, but it also helps you set and achieve goals for your business. It's a great way to stay motivated and continue growing your business during the summer months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies
Views
Symara
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • General Chat