• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating a Big Successful Kitchen Show!

In summary, to have a successful kitchen show, it is important to promote it beforehand and invite as many guests as possible. Have a variety of products on hand for guests to see, including popular, new, and seasonal items. Incentivize guests to book a party at the show by offering discounts or prizes. To make your kitchen show stand out, add personal touches, interactive activities, and exclusive deals. Don't forget to follow up with guests after the show to maintain relationships and potentially book future parties or sales.
DZmom
After a really disappointing first show ($51 host order included) I called my first actually kitchen show hostess today to do a 2nd call. Everything is fine. She praised my host packet and flyers and my organization skills. Well, she calls back about 3 hours later and asks for more catalogs and invites. She was up to a 60 person guest list and still counting!!!!!!! :D Yeah!!!

That's awesome! Isn't it great when hosts actually follow the suggestions? It's bound to be a good show for you! :D

Donna

That is great. It seems we always have to have those challenges to keep us on our toes. It sounds like it will be over $1,000!! Good Luck and let us know. :)

1. How can I make my kitchen show a big success?

In order to have a big and successful kitchen show, it is important to promote it beforehand and invite as many guests as possible. Encourage guests to bring a friend, and offer incentives for RSVPs and bookings made at the show. Make sure to have plenty of products on hand for guests to see and touch, and have fun and engaging demonstrations throughout the show.

2. What types of products should I showcase at my kitchen show?

It is best to have a variety of products for guests to see at your kitchen show. This can include popular and new items, as well as products that are on sale or have special promotions. It is also a good idea to have products that are relevant to the season, such as grilling tools for summer or baking items for the holidays.

3. How can I incentivize guests to book a party at my kitchen show?

There are a few ways to incentivize guests to book a party at your kitchen show. You can offer a discount or free product for hosting a party, or have a raffle for a prize for anyone who books a party at the show. You can also highlight the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free and discounted products, and having a fun and interactive event with friends.

4. What are some ways to make my kitchen show stand out?

To make your kitchen show stand out, you can add personal touches such as themed decorations or a signature drink and snacks. You can also have interactive games or activities for guests to participate in, and offer exclusive products or deals at the show. Having a knowledgeable and enthusiastic host can also make the show more engaging and memorable for guests.

5. How can I follow up with guests after the kitchen show?

Following up with guests after the kitchen show is a crucial step in maintaining relationships and potentially booking future parties or sales. You can send a personalized thank you email or note, and include a special offer or discount for their next purchase. You can also follow up with guests who expressed interest in hosting a party or joining your team, and provide them with more information and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies