• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Non-Cooking Kitchen Show Question

In summary, the sister would like to do a show using Pampered Chef products, but is having her kitchen renovated and cannot utilize the kitchen. She would like to have the show at a pavilion near her house, but does not have any cooking-related products. The host has $100 in outside orders that could be featured, such as a chicken ceaser salad made with the DCB.
Nep2nfly
I just started with Pampered Chef (haven't even received the kit yet), and my sister would like to do a show, but her kitchen is being renovated. She wants to do it during my first 30 days, but won't be able to utilize her kitchen. She would like to have it at a pavilion near her house. There would be a grill, but nothing else. Being new to PC, I'm not sure what to do. I told her we would work something out. What can I do? Does anyone have recommendations on recipes that require no cooking, but still demonstrated the PC products well? I could really use the booking. Any ideas?

It also has electricity, if that would help. Should I try toting a microwave out?

Do you have any non-kit products, such as the Deep Covered Baker? If not, you can do a salad, which would show off the Utility Knife, Food Chopper, and Cutting Board. If you have any of the Grill Tools, you can make it a Grill Show. Otherwise, you can always make something ahead of time, and bring it with you, and then talk about the tools you used, and bring foods the guests can use to 'play' with your tools. The Ham & Cheese Breakfast Squares are a new consultant recipe, super delicious, and the Large Bar Pan, being stone, will keep them warm for hours (especially if you cover the top in foil).

I'd do the Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos as a Taco Salad - and grill the chicken.

I do have the DCB, but don't have any grilling products.

Not sure if you have done this show yet, but if you do have access to electricity, go to walgreens and invest $10 in a burner. I have used mine with good results at shows. Esp at apartment shows with no oven at all. My director also let me borrow her larger skillet and her SA large bowl for a salad.

I have been making chicken ceaser salad at my shows. Make the 30 min chicken in your DCB ahead of time right before you leave to go to the show. ALl I do is cut up romaine lettuce, zest some lemon with the microplane grater over the lettuce, then I grate parmesean cheese over it. I take the citrus press and press a lemon onto the salad and then mix it all up. I talk heavily about the DCB with the chicken in it before I do all this. THen I just add ceaser croutons and serve it with the chicken on the side. I take the chicken off the bones and put it back in the baker right after I do my demo and people are looking at the catalog. I also use the measure mix and pour. It has the ceaser dressing recipe on the side. I make that up ahead of time too. IT shows off some good products and then I usually will bring a dessert if the host has at least $100 in outside orders. I like to make stuff in the trifle bowl. SOmetimes I will do it at the party or just birng it already made and just top it off with whip cream or whatever at the party with the easy accent decorator.

THE chicken cesear salad was suggested by my director. She has been doing this same recipe since last summer and selling tons of DCB. I just did it at my last 2 parties and sold one at each party. Up until then, only my host's were getting them at the discount. Also have been selling a lot of the microplane graters and up until now had not sold one!

1. What is a non-cooking kitchen show?

A non-cooking kitchen show is a fun and interactive demonstration of our products, recipes, and tips for using them, without actually cooking any food. It's a great way to learn more about our products and how they can make your life easier in the kitchen.

2. Do I need to purchase anything at a non-cooking kitchen show?

No, there is absolutely no pressure to purchase anything at our non-cooking kitchen shows. Our main goal is to educate and inspire you with our products, and if you decide to make a purchase, that's just a bonus.

3. How long does a non-cooking kitchen show last?

On average, a non-cooking kitchen show lasts about 1-2 hours. However, the length can vary depending on the number of attendees and the level of interaction and questions during the demonstration.

4. Can I host a non-cooking kitchen show at my home?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are more than happy to come to your home and host a non-cooking kitchen show for you and your friends and family. It's a great way to earn free products and have a fun night in with your loved ones.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions offered at non-cooking kitchen shows?

Yes, our consultants often offer special discounts and promotions for attendees of non-cooking kitchen shows. These can include free products, discounts on certain items, or even exclusive bundles. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current promotions during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cttdbreeves
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cttdbreeves