• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Kitchen Cooking Show for a New Kitchen | June Event

In summary, a New Kitchen Cooking Show is a free, live cooking demonstration held by a Pampered Chef consultant in the comfort of your own home. It typically lasts 1-2 hours and features easy-to-make recipes using top kitchen products. As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your show, and the consultant can customize the recipes to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences.
pkd09
Silver Member
Just wanted to share this booking with all of you. I received a call from a past host who wants to do a surprise cooking show for her mom who is getting a new kitchen. The daughter is going to put together her mom's wish list and will also send out a "special invitation". We are going to plan it like a wedding shower (gifts for moms new kitchen and guests can order for themselves too). Isn't this a great idea? I am so excited about this new concept plus it is going to be in June ... YIPPEE!!!!:chef:

I love it!! Especially that it will be a surprise. Great idea!

How cool! How is the host going to get a wish list from her mom without blowing the surprise?

That's awesome. Let us know how it goes.

I'm not sure how the host is going to get a wish list together for her mom but I am presuming she will put the everday items, batter bowls, scrapers, whisks, measuring cups/spoons, cookware!, hopefully stoneware, etc. I am so excited about this show.

I love this idea!!! Can't imagine how excited her Mom is going to be.

1. What is a New Kitchen Cooking Show?

A New Kitchen Cooking Show is a live cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant in the comfort of your own home. The consultant will showcase our top kitchen products and share delicious, easy-to-make recipes.

2. How long does a New Kitchen Cooking Show last?

On average, a New Kitchen Cooking Show will last about 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes being demonstrated.

3. Is there a cost to host a New Kitchen Cooking Show?

There is no cost to host a New Kitchen Cooking Show. Our consultants are happy to provide this service for free in order to showcase our amazing products and recipes.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting a New Kitchen Cooking Show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your show. The more products your guests purchase, the more rewards you can receive.

5. Can I customize the recipes for my New Kitchen Cooking Show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your dietary restrictions or preferences. Just let them know ahead of time and they will be happy to accommodate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
EgresiPC