• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catty Shows: Dealing with Lagging Hosts

In summary, to encourage your host to invite more guests to their Catty Show, you can offer incentives such as free products and provide promotional materials. If your host is not responding to messages or calls, regularly remind them of the benefits of hosting and consider finding a new host if necessary. To keep your host engaged and excited about the show, send regular updates and involve them in the planning process. If your host cancels last minute, remain professional and offer alternatives such as rescheduling or a virtual show. If your host is not meeting their show goals, communicate openly and offer support and adjustments if needed.
PCSarahjm
I have 4 catalog shows going on right now. I gave/mailed all the hosts packets around the June 4th. So I have been calling to host coach each of the hosts. I have one host who hasn't even opened the packet and one who has not even started to get orders. They are all closing around the 15th. My other 2 hosts are close to the $500 mark so no worries there. But what do I do about the 2 that are lagging behind. I have a feeling that I will be chasing them down to get orders. I don't know if I should let them continue the catty show for another week or just stress that they need to be in by the 15th no matter what? These are my first catty shows so any advice will be beneficial.

I would probably give them another week and see if they get anything, but stress that they have to be turned in on that day specified. Some people can be frustrating to do catalog shows. i have done several but haven't had a problem usually. Good Luck!

Catty shows have a way of remaining open forever if you let them. Tell the hosts that you have an incentive you're working towards and you really need them to close out by xxx date. You can usually come up with some sort of event to give them some urgency.

Related to Catty Shows: Dealing with Lagging Hosts

1. How can I encourage my host to invite more guests to their Catty Show?

One strategy is to offer incentives for the host, such as free or discounted products based on the number of guests in attendance. You can also provide the host with social media graphics and text to help promote the show to their network.

2. What should I do if my host is not responding to my messages or calls?

It's important to follow up with your host regularly and remind them of the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and discounts. If they still do not respond, you may need to consider finding a new host.

3. How can I keep my host engaged and excited about their Catty Show?

Send your host regular updates and reminders leading up to the show, such as information about new products or special offers. You can also involve them in the planning process and ask for their input on what they would like to see at their show.

4. What if my host cancels their Catty Show last minute?

Unfortunately, this can happen, but it's important to remain professional and understanding. Try to reschedule the show for a different date or offer to do a virtual show instead. If the host is unable to reschedule, you can still offer them the opportunity to earn host rewards through online orders.

5. How should I handle a host who is not meeting their show goals?

It's important to communicate openly and honestly with your host about their show goals and how they can achieve them. Offer suggestions and support, and be understanding if they are unable to meet their goals. You can also adjust the goals if needed to make them more attainable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam