• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show: Get Help with Your Order Form!

In summary, a catalog show is a way to host a Pampered Chef party without physically gathering with friends and family. Orders can be submitted online or through a paper form and host rewards can still be earned. Delivery times for orders may vary and any issues can be resolved with the help of the consultant.
heykim00
help. A girl at work is having a catalog show. She wants to know if I have a form where she can just pass around a book and order form and they can order???

Kim,
Since every guest will need to include tax and shipping, the best way is to use outside order forms. I give my catalog show hosts a handful of them, and an envelope labeled "Orders and Payment" that they can stick to the front cover of the catalog.

I will also include little notes on the front of the catalog:
Catalog show!
hosted by <host name>
Orders due by <date>
Products will be delivered by <date> (I usually add 2-3 weeks to the order due date)
If you have questions about Pampered Chef products, please call Ann at <phone number> or via email at <email address>

Last edited:
heykim00 said:
help. A girl at work is having a catalog show. She wants to know if I have a form where she can just pass around a book and order form and they can order???

I have the type of cover letter that I think you're looking for. Problem is I don't know how to attach a document in a thread. I will e-mail it to you. Please let me know you received it.

1. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way to host a Pampered Chef party without having to physically get together with friends and family. Instead, you can share the catalog and order forms with your network and collect orders to earn free products and discounts.

2. How do I submit my catalog show orders?

To submit your catalog show orders, you can either submit them online through your consultant's website or you can fill out the paper order form and give it to your consultant to process.

3. Can I still earn host rewards with a catalog show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with a catalog show. You will earn 10% of your total sales in free products and can also qualify for discounts on select products based on your total sales.

4. How long does it take for my orders to arrive?

Orders typically take 7-10 business days to arrive after the host's order is placed. However, delivery times may vary based on the shipping address and product availability.

5. What if I have a problem with my catalog show order?

If you have a problem with your catalog show order, you can reach out to your consultant for assistance. They will be happy to help you resolve any issues and ensure you receive your products in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • saundrals
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
slhalepc
  • VeronicaW
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies