• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Too Many Spanish Catalogs: What to Do?

In summary, if you have excess Spanish catalogs, you can donate them or use them for a Spanish language learning class. Exchanges for different language catalogs are not offered, but you can request an English version from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can opt out of receiving Spanish catalogs by contacting your consultant. You can still order from the Spanish catalogs even if you don't speak Spanish, as the products and prices are also available in English. To receive the correct language catalog in the future, update your language preference with your consultant or on your online account.
pcladyofms
OK... I got a booth to do next week that is a week long event. I ordered 100 catalogs last week and they sent me 50 english and 50 spanish. I didnt want that. Is that how it comes when you order 100 catalogs? What do I do with the spanish ones?

call them and tell them you received Spanish by mistake and they will take care of it..

Definately contact HO..that is not how they come if you order 100..they should be 100 of what you ordered..which I assume was English..call them ASAP though so that they can get the others out to you to have in time.

No, you must've hit the wrong item number in P3 (or they sent you the wrong one). You can get a combo pack like that, or 100 English. Check your order in P3 to verify.

are you sure you used the right item number? we have the option o buying half and half.

I called myself using the right number. I will call them and see what they will do. Thank yall for the info. I had never ordered that many before and just didnt know if thats how it comes!

yes you have to be careful when ordering 100 as you have an option to buy 100 Spanish, 100 English or 100 1/2 English 1/2 Spanish. There have been times where I rechecked and had to reenter the correct # as I had the 1/2 and 1/2 ones by mistake. Either way PC will help you out and fix the mistake whether it was yours or theirs.

1. What should I do with my excess Spanish catalogs?

If you have too many Spanish catalogs, you can either donate them to a Spanish-speaking community or use them as materials for a Spanish language learning class.

2. Can I exchange my Spanish catalogs for English ones?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for different language catalogs. However, you can request an English version of the catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a way to opt out of receiving Spanish catalogs?

Yes, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and request to be removed from the Spanish catalog mailing list.

4. Can I still order from the Spanish catalogs if I don't speak Spanish?

Yes, all of the products and prices listed in our Spanish catalogs are also available in English. You can use the product numbers listed in the Spanish catalog to place your order.

5. How can I ensure I receive the correct language catalog in the future?

You can update your language preference with your Pampered Chef consultant or on your online account to ensure you receive the desired language catalog in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Annettespamperedchef
  • Jules711