• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordered Spanish Paperwork by Mistake!

In summary, if you accidentally order Spanish paperwork, please contact customer service for assistance. Unfortunately, returns and refunds are not accepted, but the customer service team can help exchange the paperwork for the correct version. To avoid this issue in the future, double check the language option when ordering or seek assistance from customer service. There will be no extra charges for exchanging the paperwork and the customer service team will work to expedite the process. The timeframe for receiving the correct paperwork may vary based on location.
KellyRedHead
I ordered the mini catalogs and door prize slips in spanish by mistake (must of put the wrong number in when I searched it in PP):mad:

If I call HO will they exchange them?

I was really looking forward to mailing out the mini catalogs and seeing if when I followed up it would spark some bookings.

Wonder how long it would take to exchange them? Anyone ever have too?

Kelly

I ordered Spanish Invitations last year by mistake and they would not take them back! No explanation, just that they do not do that.....I ended up selling them on here to someone. Good Luck - call HO anyway, maybe it is all in who you talk to???

Spanish mini catalogs...I'll buy them from ya; I'll have to figure out a way to purchase as I recently have been a victim of identity theft twice, but still may go with PayPal.

Please let me know.

Thanks;

Liz

you may want to email me too, [email protected]

1. What should I do if I accidentally ordered Spanish paperwork?

If you have mistakenly ordered Spanish paperwork, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you in correcting your order and ensure that you receive the correct paperwork in a timely manner.

2. Can I return the Spanish paperwork for a refund?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or offer refunds for ordered paperwork. However, our customer service team can assist you in exchanging the Spanish paperwork for the correct version.

3. How do I make sure I am ordering the correct paperwork in the future?

When placing an order, please double check the language option to ensure that you are selecting the correct version of the paperwork. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in placing your order.

4. Will I be charged extra for exchanging the Spanish paperwork for the correct version?

No, there will be no additional charges for exchanging the Spanish paperwork for the correct version. Our customer service team will take care of the exchange process at no extra cost to you.

5. How long will it take to receive the correct paperwork after exchanging it?

The timeframe for receiving the correct paperwork may vary depending on your location. However, our customer service team will do their best to expedite the exchange process and get the correct paperwork to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
ayalaa
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies