• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Late Catalogs Ordered - Can I Get Replacement SPANISH Catalogs?

In summary, Tammy received her new catalogs and order forms, but did not receive her postcards. She is going to have to call HO again. The back of the catalog has different starter kits for those who order from them.
nicki25
Silver Member
I ordered 100 catalogs a while ago and got them late last week. I just had the chance to get them out and start stamping them. They are all SPANISH catalogs!!!! I can't use any spanish catalogs. Will they replace them????

just bumping it up!!!!

nicki25 said:
I ordered 100 catalogs a while ago and got them late last week. I just had the chance to get them out and start stamping them. They are all SPANISH catalogs!!!! I can't use any spanish catalogs. Will they replace them????

I have had many different problems with my supply orders and I just go into the product adjustmetn on CC and handle it all there. When it asks for the show number...I do the search...find "supply" on the drop down and then I select the order number. It will auto populate the items on your order and you can highlight it and then finish your adjustment. I have one right now as they shorted me my Jamaican Jerk rub and it's on the way!

I would call the solution center and ask them. I don't know what they do in situations like that. Good luck! Maybe someone here would be interested in them or Knows someone who might want them.

Nicki, I'm just curious because this has happened to others. Did you order them wrong or did they send the wrong ones?

TIA
Tammy

Well, i posted also about a similar mistake I did..I called Solutions Center this morning, and they told me they do no exchanges or corrections on supply orders if you ordered it..and they sent it, they won't take it back..

If someone else has been able to return something PLEASE let me know..

I called this afternoon and the lady I talked to said that I must have ordered the spanish ones by mistake. She asked if I would hold for a minute so she could check with her supervisor but she didn't think there would be any problem with getting them switched out for the right ones. When she came back on the line she said that she will be sending out a lable for me to mail them back and that new ones would be going out. I am so thankful!!!

Most of the time, HO is not so gracious when we make mistakes on our supply orders. I know it is sometimes hard to tell exactly what the item is given the short descriptions on P3--that is why you MUST print out the supply order form (under downloads) and use that to make your order! I have it in my hand and key in the correct item #s in P3 when I make my orders.Saves a lot of headaches!

I do like Deb does as well - AND always double check!

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Nicki..I called again after reading her post..and got someone who was willing to be kind ..and she sent Fed ex to pick up the spanish ones..and they are sending me out 50 more english ones :)
!!

smilesarepriceless said:
I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Nicki..I called again after reading her post..and got someone who was willing to be kind ..and she sent Fed ex to pick up the spanish ones..and they are sending me out 50 more english ones :)
!!

I am so glad that you got ahold of someone who would help you with that return. I got my new catalogs and order forms this past Thurs. but they didn't resend my postcards. I will have to make another call. I also got my label and the spanish catalogs are on their way back to Chicago.

That's great!

And before you send them back, did you noticed the back of the catalog? They get a different starter kit! They do not get the mini muffin pan, cooling rack, mandoline, simple additions caddy or microplane ... they do get the round stone (without handles) the 10 inch skillet, grater, smooth edge can opener and nylon tools.

I didn't notice that until I listened to the recording on marketing to the Latino community ... the culture is a lot different ... for instance, Latinos do more cooking on the stove and don't bake.

1. How long does it take to receive replacement Spanish catalogs?

Replacement Spanish catalogs typically take 2-3 weeks to arrive, depending on your location and shipping method.

2. Can I choose which Spanish catalogs I receive as replacements?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize the replacement catalogs. They will be the most recent version of our Spanish catalog available at the time of shipment.

3. Do I need to return the late English catalogs in order to receive replacements?

No, you do not need to return the late English catalogs in order to receive replacement Spanish catalogs. However, we do ask that you recycle or donate the English catalogs instead of throwing them away.

4. Are there any additional fees for getting replacement Spanish catalogs?

No, there are no additional fees for getting replacement Spanish catalogs. We will cover the cost of the replacement catalogs and shipping.

5. What should I do if I receive the replacement Spanish catalogs and my original order arrives later?

If this happens, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with any issues or concerns regarding your catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcladyofms
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Kelly73
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
  • amy07