• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Spanish Mini Catalogs S/S 2011

In summary, the Spanish Mini Catalogs S/S 2011 feature a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef's popular product lines. The prices for these catalogs are the same as the English version, but may vary slightly based on location and taxes. You can still order from these catalogs even if you don't speak Spanish, and there are some exclusive products only available in the Spanish version. You can request a physical copy of the catalogs from your consultant or customer service team, but availability may vary.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
I accidently ordered some SPANISH Mini catalogs for the new S/S season and opened them up and started passing them out before I even looked at them...so I've got 1 pack that is missing just 1 mini in it that I want to sell cheap! I don't know what else to do with them...not a big spanish speaking market here in rural South Dakota...so if anyone wants/needs them I'll sell them to you for $2 plus $2 shipping.

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you accidentally ordered the Spanish Mini catalogs. It can be frustrating when you realize you made a mistake like that. However, it's great that you're offering to sell the remaining pack for a cheap price. Have you tried reaching out to any local businesses or organizations that may be interested in targeting the Spanish speaking market? It might be worth a shot to see if anyone is interested. Good luck selling them!

1. What products are included in the Spanish Mini Catalogs S/S 2011?

The Spanish Mini Catalogs S/S 2011 feature a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef's popular product lines. This includes items such as our stoneware collection, cutting tools, and small appliances.

2. Are the prices the same as the English version of the catalog?

Yes, the prices for the Spanish Mini Catalogs S/S 2011 are the same as the English version. However, please note that prices may vary slightly based on location and local taxes.

3. Can I order from the Spanish Mini Catalogs if I don't speak Spanish?

Yes, you can still order from the Spanish Mini Catalogs even if you don't speak Spanish. Our website and customer service representatives are available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have.

4. Are there any exclusive products only available in the Spanish Mini Catalogs?

Yes, there are some products that are only available in the Spanish Mini Catalogs. These exclusive items are specifically chosen for our Spanish-speaking customers and may not be found in the English version.

5. Can I request a physical copy of the Spanish Mini Catalogs?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the Spanish Mini Catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. Please note that availability may vary depending on location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vmgcooks
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vmgcooks
  • imloopner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BettieC