• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do When You Order the Wrong Thing?

In summary, if you accidentally order the wrong item, you can contact customer service within 24 hours to make changes or cancel the order. If the order has already been processed and shipped, you can return the item for a refund or exchange. If you need to make changes to your order after it has been placed, contact customer service as soon as possible. However, if the order has already been processed and shipped, changes may not be possible. Items ordered incorrectly can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. If you need to cancel your order, contact customer service as soon as possible. If the order has not been processed or shipped, a refund can be issued. If the order has already been shipped, the item
KYCHEF
I just realized that I ordered the Spanish version of the kids cookie set in my enhancement order....ughhh!!! Is there anyway to send it back and get the English.....what do you do when this happens??
:rolleyes:

I'd call Home Office... hopefully they'll be very understanding. If not... maybe you have a Spanish teacher at the Elementary School nearby..?? She may love to have it! Or know someone who would...tack on your business card, and you may break into the Spanish speaking community!! How awesome would that be!??!

How long ago has it been since you ordered the book?

If within the last 30 days, no problem, call HO and they will give you a reference # and pick it up and then send you the other one.

If more than 30 days but less one year, you just call HO and tell them that you want the other one, you pay shipping it back and then they will ship you the other one.

No problem, HO is great about things like that

WEll I don't even have my set yet. It has already been shipped, I just went back to check my order to see what I was getting (maybe I order too much stuff if I can't remember huh?). Anyway the cookie set said Spanish beside it and I looked up the item # and sure enough I put the wrong # down. So I just call HO - that's good. Thanks

Once it is delivered you just call PC and they will send a pickup for it and send the correct one. They want you to wait until you physically have it because often the pick up is the very next day.

Or, you could always take up Spanish???? :) Don't sweat the small stuff! It will work out.

Thanks Ya'll!

What should I do if I accidentally ordered the wrong item?

If you accidentally ordered the wrong item, you can contact our customer service team within 24 hours of placing your order to make changes or cancel the order. If the order has already been processed and shipped, you can return the item for a refund or exchange it for the correct item.

Can I change the item in my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that if the order has already been processed and shipped, we may not be able to make any changes.

What is the return policy for items that were ordered incorrectly?

If you have received an item that you did not intend to order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The item must be in its original packaging and unused. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return the item.

Can I cancel my order if I realize I don't need the item?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If the order has not been processed or shipped, we can cancel the order and issue a refund. However, if the order has already been shipped, you will need to return the item for a refund or exchange.

What should I do if the wrong item was delivered to me?

If you have received the wrong item, please contact our customer service team within 24 hours of receiving the package. We will work with you to resolve the issue and make sure you receive the correct item as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcladyofms
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tgardner92102