• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Host Packet Who May Use Website?

In summary, Rae shared information on hosting a catalog show, including what to include, host responsibilities, and bingo cards. She also provided a word file of the host packet with instructions on how to use them.
cbord
What would you include?
He is out of town and will host coached by email (their request). I want to make sure not to over power him with info but want him to have what he needs. This is first direct sales show of any kind and first expereince with Pampered chef.

thanks

For my "online" shows, I include everything I normally include for a catalog show. I just include fewer catalogs. (They'll still have a few people who want a real, paper catalog.) For me, that's:

A list of host responsibilities
Let's Have a Great Show! flyer
An envelope in which to collect orders
Outside order forms
Catalog Host Bingo flyer (This encourages catalog hosts to collect lots of orders and book shows)

Attachments

• Host Responsibilities - Catalog Show.pdf
    4.2 KB · Views: 504
  • Let's Have a Great Show - Catalog Shows.pdf
    19.2 KB · Views: 558
  • CATALOG HOST BINGO.pdf
    55.4 KB · Views: 362
Rae,

Can you post these in word to so that if any of us wants to change your information to our own we can? THANKS!

I would, but I have Word 2007. Unless you have that as well, you won't be able to open it.I got them (or at least adapted them) from here, so you should be able to find them if you're better at "Search" than I am. ;)

raebates said:
I would, but I have Word 2007. Unless you have that as well, you won't be able to open it.
Word should have an option to save as a prior version of Word. In case you wanted to be super-sweet. :)

And in case Rae doesn't, there are programs on the web that will convert from PDF to Word. Google "PDF Word convert software."

Okay, I'm feeling a little sweet :p , so I'm attaching the Catalog Host Bingo. Unfortunately, the others are in Publisher, and I don't have the option with that. (Or, at least, I don't think I do. :eek: )

Attachments

• CATALOG HOST BINGO.doc
    26 KB · Views: 370
Rae

Could you just take your info out of the adobe file and repost?

Just a thought

It is a GREAT letter

Thanks for sharing

~

The Catalog Host Bingo is attached to my previous post. Here are the responsibilities and the other flyer. Of course, unless you have Publisher 2007, you won't be able to open it.

Once again, the Let's Have a Great Show flyer and the Catalog Host Bingo are adaptations of things I found here on Chef Success.

Attachments

• Let's Have a Great Show - Catalog Shows.pub
    42.5 KB · Views: 427
  • Host Responsibilities - Catalog Show.pub
    67.5 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Thanks Rae for posting but I don't have publisher

~

Do a search, Teresa. I always have trouble finding things, but others seem to do much better.

I don't know what you mean by that,

what I mean is, I don't have the program 'PUBLISHER' so that I can open the files you uploaded

~

Rae, thanks for posting those! I've been trying to tweak my host packets - and I love the Let's have a great show flyer! I've also been thinking about using the Bingo cards for my hosts - has this helped at all?

Related to Catalog Host Packet Who May Use Website?

1. Who is eligible to use the Pampered Chef website for ordering products?

Any customer who has access to the internet can use the Pampered Chef website to place an order for products. This includes both new and existing customers.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef website to place an order if I am not a consultant?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website is open to all customers, whether or not they are consultants. You can browse and order products, as well as access recipes and cooking tips.

3. Is there a limit to how many orders I can place through the Pampered Chef website?

No, there is no limit to the number of orders you can place through the website. You can order as often as you’d like and there is no minimum order amount.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef website to redeem a host reward or guest special?

Yes, you can use the website to redeem any host rewards or guest specials that you have earned. Simply enter the appropriate code during the checkout process.

5. Can I access my order history and track my shipments on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can log in to your account on the website to access your order history and track any current or past shipments. This makes it easy to keep track of your orders and know when to expect your products to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
taranoblechef
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • khergatt