• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cancelled Show - Feeling Sick and Hoping for a Reschedule

In summary, if you need to cancel a Pampered Chef show due to feeling sick, it is best to contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will help you reschedule for a later date and you can still earn host rewards. The best way to reschedule is to communicate with your consultant and a virtual show is an option. If you have guests attending, your consultant can still assist with orders and rewards. Your consultant will still receive credit for the cancelled show and it is important to notify them as soon as possible.
jwpamp
I feel so bad. I had to cancel my show for this evening because I am sick....coughing and laryngitis -- I can't talk at all.

I called the host (who wasn't returning any of my messages for host coaching calls). I didn't even know what we were making because we haven't talked. She answered the phone when I called her this morning and of course sounded disappointed. She said she had 8 coming and would let them know. She is going to 'get back to me' to reschedule....I hope so!

Hope you feel better Janice! ;)

Hope you feel better. :) Did you have a clustermate who could have filled in?

No, it was too late to try...hoping it all works out for another November date.

jwpamp said:
No, it was too late to try...hoping it all works out for another November date.

I understand that! Good Luck!

What happens if I have to cancel a Pampered Chef show due to feeling sick?

If you are feeling too sick to host your Pampered Chef show, the best thing to do is to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to help you reschedule your show for a later date when you are feeling better.

Can I still earn host rewards if I have to cancel my show due to illness?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if you have to cancel your show due to illness. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to reschedule your show for a later date, and you will still be able to earn all of the host rewards you would have received originally.

What is the best way to reschedule a cancelled Pampered Chef show?

The best way to reschedule a cancelled Pampered Chef show is to reach out to your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a new date that works for both of you. You can also consider hosting a virtual show if you are still feeling under the weather on the rescheduled date.

What happens if I have guests coming to my cancelled show?

If you have guests who were planning on attending your cancelled show, your Pampered Chef consultant can still work with them to place orders and ensure they receive any host rewards or specials that may have been offered. You can also consider hosting a virtual show to still involve your guests in the Pampered Chef experience.

Will my consultant still receive credit for a cancelled show?

Yes, your consultant will still receive credit for a cancelled show. They put a lot of time and effort into planning and preparing for shows, so it's important to communicate with them as soon as possible if you need to cancel. This will allow them to adjust their schedule and find a new date for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tupachef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisagoins
  • pamperedbecky