• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Snag a National Conference 2005 Woven Selection for Only $10?

In summary, the National Conference 2005 basket was available on the outlet for $10, thanks to Ginger on CS who informed everyone. Many people were excited and ordered multiple baskets, resulting in over $300 worth of orders. Some people missed out on the opportunity and were disappointed, while others were happy to have received their orders already. Overall, it was a successful and popular item on the outlet.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
that was a National Conference 2005 only gift is on the outlet for $10!

Scoop yours before they're gone!! :D

That is of course if you want one! :p

Thanks to Ginger on CS!

Wahoo! I got one! I have LOVED that basket for years and longed to have one. Thanks!!!!!

Your welcome!! Ginger private messaged me and told me. Wasn't that nice of her? :)

Thank you!!!

my SED told me about that this morning - I sent an email to my customers right away! I alreayd have 4 orders :)

dang it...I placed my order so fast so I wouldn't miss out. I forgot to add a couple other things that someone from church wanted. I could have done it all together and saved a couple bucks on shipping. Oh well....

Wahoo! I just ordered 8. I love mine!

I sent an email earlier today hilighting the basket and several other items on the Outlet - so far I have had 7 orders totaling over $300! woot woot Free Money!!!!

that's awesome Linda!! I sent one out to mine and no takers yet. At least my name is in front of them again!

Dang, I wish it was on the outlet email I sent out last week! That email did get me several orders, but I don't feel like I can do another email. I may just order a bunch myself!

pamperedbecky said:
Dang, I wish it was on the outlet email I sent out last week! That email did get me several orders, but I don't feel like I can do another email. I may just order a bunch myself!

Same here Becky...argh!
Ya'll are a bad influence - LOL I just ordered myself 2~

ooohhhh....been waiting for those Black Triangles to use for plates!

:cry: I missed it. They are all gone. :cry:

The black plates or the baskets?

The baskets. :(

glad I got my order in last night! I knew they'd go fast, but didn't think it would be that fast!

I know. I am bummed. Hopefully they'll come back...maybe...

I got mine last night. I hope they had a good handle on their inventory and can fill all those orders! I would hate to get an email that they ran out.

pamperedbecky said:
I got mine last night. I hope they had a good handle on their inventory and can fill all those orders! I would hate to get an email that they ran out.

me too! I would have some unhappy people.

I only had two customers that bought them - one customer bought two and the other bought one.

looks like the ones I ordered got shipped, yay!

ChefLoriG said:
looks like the ones I ordered got shipped, yay!

Mine too - I will have some happy customers :)

I checked on the outlet before I sent out a customer email and 6 hours later they were gone. I got my 8 yesterday in record time. What a whirwind!!!

Mine is on the vehicle for delivery today! yeah!

I received my two today...so happy I ordered them. And a big thanks for sharing the news about them showing up on the outlet.

I received mine as well. THANKS for the heads up. I rarely long for things but I truly wanted that basket.

No problem guys! Like I said, I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for Ginger!! :party:

Related to Can You Snag a National Conference 2005 Woven Selection for Only $10?

1. What is the Medium Woven Selection made of?

The Medium Woven Selection is made of durable, heat-resistant silicone that is safe for use with all types of cookware.

2. Can the Medium Woven Selection be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, the Medium Woven Selection is versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. Its woven design makes it a stylish addition to any table setting.

3. Is the Medium Woven Selection dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Medium Woven Selection is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. It can also be hand-washed with warm, soapy water.

4. What is the temperature range for the Medium Woven Selection?

The Medium Woven Selection is heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for use in ovens and on stovetops.

5. Does the Medium Woven Selection come in different sizes?

Yes, the Medium Woven Selection is available in multiple sizes to suit your cooking and serving needs. It comes in medium, large, and extra-large sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies