• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Prayer Help in Finding a Job Transfer or New Job in UT?

Your Name]In summary, the conversation was about someone who needed prayers for a job transfer or a new job in UT so they could be closer to family and doctors. They were struggling with medical expenses and had applied for three jobs but had not heard back yet. The person offering support suggested reaching out to their Pampered Chef community for help and offered budget-friendly meal prep tips. They also expressed hope that the person would hear back from the job applications and offered continued support.
Jennie4PC
I know this may sound selfish but I need prayers that we can either get a job transfer with no doc in pay or a new job in UT. We are wanting to get to UT for 2 reasons. The first one we want to be back by family. The 2nd reason is so we can be by mine and Taylor's drs. I have been ok traveling once a yr for my appts but now we have to travel every 3 months for Taylor's. We cant take a cut in pay cause we are already struggling with having to add about 100 a month in rx' s for Taylor. We have applied for 3 jobs we just haven't heard back from them. Hopefully we will hear back this week on a few of them. TIA

Prayers being said sweetie. Good luck!

Praying for you, Jennie! I hope it all works out.

Done. I pray that you hear the good news soon.

Dear [Name],I completely understand your desire to be closer to family and your doctors in UT, and I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers. It can be challenging to balance work and family needs, especially when there are medical concerns involved.Have you considered reaching out to your Pampered Chef community for support in finding a job or job transfer in UT? Our community is full of amazing individuals who are always willing to lend a helping hand. Also, if you need any assistance with managing your expenses, I am happy to offer some tips and advice on budget-friendly meal prep using Pampered Chef products. We have some amazing tools that can help you save time and money in the kitchen.I truly hope that you hear back from the job applications you have submitted and that one of them works out for you and your family. Please know that I am here for you and I am sending positive thoughts your way.Take care and stay strong.Sincerely,

1. What is "Please Pray for Job"?

"Please Pray for Job" is a special campaign created by Pampered Chef to support individuals who are seeking employment or facing career challenges. It is a call for our community to come together and offer prayers, positive thoughts, and support for those in need.

2. Who can participate in "Please Pray for Job"?

Anyone can participate in "Please Pray for Job"! Whether you are currently employed, searching for a job, or know someone who is, we welcome all to join in this campaign and spread positivity and hope.

3. How can I submit a prayer request for "Please Pray for Job"?

If you or someone you know is in need of prayers for their job search or career challenges, you can submit a prayer request on our website or by contacting our customer service team. We will gather all the requests and share them with our community for support.

4. What can I do to show my support for "Please Pray for Job"?

There are many ways to show your support for "Please Pray for Job"! You can submit a prayer request, share the campaign with your friends and family, or participate in our virtual events and discussions. You can also join our Facebook group for ongoing encouragement and support.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Please Pray for Job"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Please Pray for Job". This campaign is a way for Pampered Chef to give back to our community and offer support to those in need. We simply ask for your prayers and positive thoughts for those who are facing career challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies